Make life easier and more enjoyable: programmable subconscious

I see this trend that many of us do not really understand the enormity and power of the subconscious, and if I understand, then not really use this tool, and if used, those who really believe in the theory of utility and power of the subconscious.

Frequently you can come across such phrases as: "Our subconscious mind can be programmed for success", "what you believe, and it comes true", "Positive thinking will change your life for the better!" But it really is. Only to activate the subconscious you, the fellowship required a small key to the end you get what you want much faster: a dream come true, the question, finding the answer... What is the key? We would talk about below.

© Noell S. Oszvald

A bit of theory for those who don't know. The subconscious mind is a huge database about everything in the world from which man is not only able to draw information and knowledge, but also to program in the necessary cause-effect. It us very subject! It is important to explore all the tools to work with them and to apply them correctly. To a certain situation where you need the help of the subconscious, to be able to choose a suitable impact tool. Now we will talk about one such "activities" in the subconscious mind and the tools for its development.

Why do you think someone is a God and he helps, someone God may have, but it doesn't help. Why some signs work, while others do not? Why is the someone techniques for self-development work, and someone is not? Why your friend helped the healer, and it didn't help?

The explanation is quite simple. The answer to these questions lies in your subconscious and the name of his FAITH.

That's all so corny. Faith moves everyone! Believe in God? It will help you. Believe in omens, and afraid of them? They will work for you, and if we fear (bad luck), then work will be negative, and so on.

Actually, you are programming your subconscious. Imagine that You are a computer which you can lay any program with any configuration, this is called "programming the subconscious". Faith is the "energy" to power your computer and launch specific programs depending on the situation.

You may find this explanation strange. You can say, "I believe, but doesn't help me, not working doesn't come to pass...." Or: "I don't believe, but it works, helps, comes true!" The last option is still less.

Why? Yes, because you don'T believe in the first case! And there is a momentum of belief in the second case, but there is more slant in the negative, when it comes to bad situations. People can say "I don't believe in that stuff!" And then he still arrives. So somewhere deep down, there are still concerns.

The fact is that if we believe, then do it 100%... 90% is unlikely to help, it is the same with unbelief. Remember the Apostle Peter, who walked on the waves in a storm to his Teacher and in a split second for fear (faith lost)? What happened to him? Immediately appeared in the depths of the sea. And he replied: "you of little Faith! Why did you doubt?" (approx.author: my free interpretation).

It's the same in life! Checked myself and decided now to share my experience with you. There's something that could be quite a strong tool in your life, it all depends on you. FROM YOU, Yes! So there you go...

Programmable subconscious.

I'll explain in my examples, because later you will realize that each of you has your own example, but the point of "work" on your part will be the same as me.

Somehow I'm tired of questions on personal development, efficiency, personality, etc., I have more questions than answers. I decided then to experiment and to negotiate with your subconscious mind, according to naryt on the Internet information on this topic. I decided to do this: I like to ask questions to the gospel and for the lazy online divination of I-Ching, but the predictions were not always correct or accurate. I had based these two "techs" and I said to myself with confidence and peace of mind: "okay, now I'm going to guess only on them, and they will give me the exact precise answer!"

In principle, this sentence is enough, BUT there is a condition of performance, that same key is FAITH! You must firmly believe in something that programmed the subconscious. Once frightened, doubt — down the drain. Faith must be like if on Friday you said to myself that tomorrow will be Saturday and nothing else. In addition, do not forget or neglect the fact that programmed the subconscious. It is better that the program has always lived in your head, she needs to trust and respect her — is also shades of belief. It is impossible to say to yourself: "Fi, it worked last time, but not now". This way you are sowing in themselves the seed of doubt and disrespect. The program then works correctly, you are somewhere blunder: the wrong question is asked, enough believed, my head was crammed with thoughts extraneous....

Further, your actions need to be made with the confidence and peace of mind (here if my example fits you, let's see how to read the books) and then the responses from such sources will surprise you! Personally, I have them very clear. For example, asked what to do in order to restore vision? Fell me of a verse from the gospel about the blind man who came to Jesus and asked: "my Lord! So that I may see!" Response was: "if you believe you will be rewarded!" Such examples I have plenty.

Once I found a four-leaf clover, and not looking, just glance fell and here it is. Remember the omen? I really then it was all good! I said to myself: "So, OK, now every time I find a clover in my life, everything is back to normal (work, personal life, etc.)". Here, of course, I still would have to clarify what I have is normal and how soon. Blurry program the subconscious mind does not like! It is as if the programmer wrote the program code with the error, uploaded it to my computer, and now, the program is not working properly or does not work.

However, believe it or not, later I clover've been looking for, I didn't find it. A series of good years ended and there was a nightmare. Attention! This does not mean that I programmed myself, "If I don't find the clover, then everything will be bad." Not at all. It was a sign that simply coming difficult times. Then I again, purely by chance, stumbled upon the four-leaf clovers:). By the way, to be happy with this choice too, is sincere, this is your program and it works, and nourish it in every way. You do know that tomorrow is Saturday, your day off, you're happy about this? Looking forward to their leisure time on a Saturday? It's the same with any positive program.

Another example. I am interested in working with dreams (in this thread I had written two articles which you can find in my LJ). I agreed with my subconscious that I haven't more dream books and gave each character (with the exception of archetypes) as its value and decided: "So, if I dream about fish, it is the money!" Although there can be flexibility if you notice that the fish you dream to the appearance of the partner in your life, then perhaps better to adopt a subconscious interpretation.

Therefore, you can negotiate with your subconscious for any reason "inside out", to use all sorts of symbols, signs, tools, etc., to mold himself plenty of such useful indicators, most importantly, properly configure the program, BELIEVE in its functionality ON 100% and do not overdo it with the amount of programs! published

Author: Leah Shatush

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: liashatush.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting