How to build a car

4 prints
Gorlovka (Donetsk region), 38-year-old self-taught master Vitaly Adarichev collected from refrigerators limousine.

"Once it was a simple old" Mercedes-116 "a gray color, but I wanted to go to the limousine - said Vitaly. - I think, and what I'm worse than the others? We need to try! However, I have never worked as a welder and a grinder in the hands not holding ».

Parents who have seen one morning sawn in half machine, but gasped. A Adarichev began to collect in the surrounding useless refrigerators "Donbass". Those who opened with a long handle and rugged differ.

"It is now such do not, - said the smith self-taught - and there steel 1, 2 mm, just like the old" Mercedes »».

In the elongated body and it is almost 120 centimeters, it took 4 refrigerator. In addition, it underwent a thorough reworking the engine, which is now needed to drive the two-ton colossus. Features of Ukrainian roads also had to take into account efforts of German shock absorbers springs from the "plows". This results in a sport and off-road limousine, capable of great speed and can easily overcome the bumps in the road. The only problem - to squeeze into the narrow streets and its own yard
That's because what was done

And this is the limousine now looks front

And this is - behind

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting