Angry autostart

Here is a misfortune happened to a friend of mine last Friday. If you want to discuss in advance !!!
& quot; 02.10.2009 ~ 07:20 into my room knocked niece, saying, "came to you what that Sasha about the machine." first thought - what the makers can not leave the car park, I always leave room for other cars out, but there are some individuals who turn 20 meters for small. I go ask a stranger to me Sasha that he needs.
 - Get dressed go there full of pi *** y
In general, as long as we went down in the elevator, he told me what he had in 2114 in which the signaling is set to auto-start and when to change the battery in the key fob and the car started up since the transfer was to - to go and caught my trades. Well, I think I crumpled fender or door - little things, though not nice. However, coming out of the door I discovered my car where it left.
 - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... ... WHERE ???
 - There, go to show - said Sasha showing the corner of the house.
As a result, the trade wind was ~ 50 meters from where I was left in the evening, carrying with almost complete reversal.
The chain of events is approximately as follows: 2114 started up and drive 15 meters blow my Passat left headlamp to the left as the spotlight and began to push it, Passat "walked" right side of the rear wing of the car parked behind him nines, then the machine began to turn, and in 2114 touched right side bumper Seven and stopped the "locomotive" when my pass leaned back left corner at Nissan's standing around the corner from the house.

Now here's the dreaded insurance will count as 4 damaged wing, bumper 2, 2 right doors and a headlight

If anyone has a thread of familiar experts evaluators who can objectively count my losses will be grateful. & Quot;

This is an exemplary diagram of the accident.

A - 2114
B - VW Passat
C - 2109
D - 2107
E - Nissan
red dots - places strokes

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting