The wife fled from her husband-abuser to the village, where she was sheltered by a farmer, when her husband found her, he did not believe his eyes.

“I married a decent man. But after 2 years, my evil husband forced me to flee, says Julia. The heroine of today’s history has become a victim of abusive relationships. She asked for help several times, but it did not help. She decided to leave the city and burn all the bridges. Who sheltered the fugitive and what led to this casual acquaintance, read further in the article.

I was married to a decent man. I felt safe next to Bogdan. But at some point, our relationship started to deteriorate. Constant quarrels, shouting and swearing. My husband criticized my every action and then began to suspect that I was cheating.

I thought I loved Bogdan. So I tried to prove to him that I was innocent. I cried with the humiliation I had to endure. But for a while it gave its result. My husband often insulted me and considered me his property. I was a fool. I thought he'd come to his senses. But my mother said the same thing: “Daughter, where are you going?” You're family now. Husband and wife are one Satan!

The friends comforted him: “He’ll freak out and stop, you know these guys!” But things haven't gotten any better. I humbly obeyed Bogdan until at one turning point my husband raised his hand at me. It was clear that this was only the beginning. So I decided to ask the police for help. I was told there was no crime in my husband’s actions. Nothing criminal happened. For now.

Then I decided to run away. She packed her bags and went to a nearby village. I had a panic, I'll admit it honestly. There are no relatives far away, my mother does not support. I did not dare to ask my friends, because they are in common with Bogdan. In tears, I knocked on every door and begged to be allowed to sleep. Only one person responded.

The man looked no older than 55. He had a large plot and garden, his own cow, dog and cat. The good-natured old man let me into his house and listened. I immediately thought I would be safe here. I told you about Bogdan from the beginning. I just needed to talk.

The old farmer listened silently to me and sighed at times as if he understood everything I told him. And then he started his story: I understand you very well. I understand your husband, no matter how it sounds. I once made the same mistake as your Bogdan. And he paid a lot for it. My wife left me with her son. I haven't seen him in over 20 years.""

I was shocked! I was a little scared and wanted to leave. But the old man reassured me: For many years I worked with a psychologist and tried to solve my problem. I knew I was sick. And I'm the one responsible for my family falling apart. I was ashamed of my wife and my son. But I was never able to get our relationship back. But I managed to change internally. Really, I became a hermit. I have been living in the countryside for many years and have been farming alone.

I felt so sorry for Sergei Ivanovich. He really looked miserable. And I wanted to support him somehow. To thank the farmer for a temporary stay, I helped him in the garden and took care of the cow. It seemed that my life, although different, began to improve. But one day someone violently knocked on our door.

It was as if I had a hunch that my evil husband would be on the doorstep. I don't know how he managed to find me. I never thought Bogdan would look for me. But it happened. Sergei Ivanovich opened the door and grasped his heart in horror: “My God, it’s you!”

Bogdan looked at the old man, although he immediately noticed me. He began to look at the farmer, recognizing painfully familiar features in his face. My husband asked, "What's your name?" In response, he heard: “Tikhonov Sergey Ivanovich.” I couldn't believe my ears because my Bogdan has the same surname. He is Tikhonov Bogdan Sergeevich. And then I got it!

I was sheltered by my father-in-law, whom I have never seen in my life. It seemed like a terrible dream with no end. But my husband's reaction surprised everyone. He sat on a nearby stool and cried. Then there were many more tears: mine, Bogdan, and his unhappy father. They talked all night. The next morning Bogdan said to me, I need help. I'll work with a psychologist. Please don't leave me.” And I stayed.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? We all have the right to a second chance. The question is how people will use it. I want to believe that Bogdan can solve his problem. It is obvious that it was the result of the model of family, which he became a victim in childhood. We believe that any relationship, even the most toxic, can be repaired by working on it. Let everything in Julia's family get better!

Do you believe a male abusive can change?

Tags

See also

New and interesting