Exotic cars

To see a real legendary De Lorean Tavria and summer - at least, it is for the sake of what it cost to come to the annual festival at Tushino Autoexotics 2010.

32 photos from the event © d0cent

I'm fairly frequent visitor to various avtovystavok car and surprise me every time more difficult. After last Autoexotics thought no longer visit her next time. As it turned out, not for nothing that I scored on a lazy, sleep, and hellish heat. Not that there would have been a lot of unique machines: airbrush well - think of it, you see; Well, sports cars - yes to them in Moscow for bread and ride; Well curiosities of the last century - they several times a year at any show exhibit; tuning 10 times more expensive than the car itself? mnogodetsibelnaya acoustics that silence any open-EIR? naked girls? That's all you'll be surprised if you did that once in five years on similar exhibitions go, or if you are an avid auto tehnoman, which enthralls any custom-made nut under the hood. I try every time vytseplyat something, first of all, an unusual-looking, which did not come across at all the previous exhibitions. At this time I was 100% succeeded.
First, the car legend, known to all who watched the movie "Back to the Future» (Back to the future) - De Loreran. The car was produced in Ireland for the US market only 2 years, from 1981 to 1983, only 9,000 copies were produced. The plant was closed in connection with the arrest of its owner, John De Lorean on false charges of drug dealing. Although the De Lorean was not guilty, his reputation tainted the whole story, the banks refused to lend, and the case had to collapse. But the cult that machine made the film "Back to the Future", which at its base character of the film Dr. Emmett Brown built a time machine, explaining that a time machine has to be good and futuristic looking: at the time it was really a sample of futuristic design and technical innovation . Since 2008 DMC Texas started the production of these machines, apparently exactly the same as in the early '80s, but with a modern filling and in different models. Thus, the car really was "out of time» («outatime»), as it was written on her license plate in the film, and if you have approximately 57,500 dollars, that is how much is the new car in the United States, plus a budget for its transportation and customs clearance, given the realities of this country - you may well be able to feel Martin McFly. Although you can order there and rig, a real rarity beginning of the 80s, it will be cheaper. I, as a fan of the film, if my income is allowed, this would have taken yourself! (non-fans I hardly understand) But back to the show.
Another car that surprised me is ... Rep. Well, that's such a contrast. Although this brand with cinematic De Lorean united by one thing: if you accelerate to 90kmch in a straight line, the car, though, and does not move in time, but she will fly! Literally. It has wings, but inside, in addition to steering, and other conventional controls for the car, there is a "joystick" in the plane for flight control. So far, the car has no engine to move through the air and can only plan so range depends on the speed and acceleration of the terrain. However, its creators, was born, by the way, from Zhukovsky, poobscheali that the next Autoexotics put her jet engine.
A very pleasant surprise was that the wording of our humble blog was allowed to move on the territory of the festival by car, which in the heat was very helpful, and in addition allowed to join the little car festival atmosphere: it is usually the territory can travel only participants.

SMZ C3-A (aka Morgunovka, from the name of the actor from the film "Operation Y", where the characters just traveled on such a machine) participates in the parade of convertibles.

Kopeika with appropriate airbrushing.

Ruble saves.

Soviet car.

This relic.

Here you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, eg magnet, or helmet from World War II.

Smesharikmobil

Inside smesharikmobilya.

And here is the flying Rep. At first thought - a trick.

It turned out really flies.

It called the simulator take-off and landing, as long as he can only plan.

Inside, as I wrote above, flight control handle.

Russian decision of the Russian problem.

Expedition.

Fighting vehicle.

Figaro, the car from Nissan, released in 1991 in limited quantities.

Chevrolet Bel Air in 1954.

Chrysler Prowler.

Miniature sporty little car. Homemade like.

Well, since I went to this time the theme of "Back to the Future," here's another machine, which resembles a flying apparatus of the second part of this film.

And now a little "drive around»

The festival took place every kind dvizhuha: parades, car clubs, competitions and pokatushki.

What else was it fun to travel around the festival, so it is something that is not often seen in front of him something like this ...

Big H2.

Positive GAZ-69.

Drift.

And then he appeared! De Lorean DMC-12.

On the way from the past to the future looked. Inside rattled Proddigy, apparently dropped into the 90s.

Automatic transmission. The film was a hand. But the fact that there is equipment with a gun, I was like a hater mechanics, more than happy.

Although vserovno can still only dream.

Lambi, behi, Kaeny - pop. De Loreanov in Russia on one hand. No fans will not understand.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting