Camye exotic pets

Exotic pets at home - it is a huge responsibility, and, as soon as you have decided to start at something unusual, you probably prosherstili million sites, finding out all the details. Today we want to tell you about the seven exotic animals, which often give birth at home.

7 photos + text

1. petauridae.
These cute tiny creatures bring joy into your life for years to come. Petauridae very loyal, playful, and they can teach a variety of tricks, and this makes them one of the best exotic pet for single people and families with older children. Bad news? In the cell, you do not ban, so as soon decided to get a pet, get ready for what will have to frequently clean up his "little gifts" around the house.

2. Ferrets
If you do not mind not very pleasant smell and the fact that your pet will live a maximum of eight years, get a ferret. This is an interesting pet will entertain you, he loves to play, though, and loves to chew things and even steal, plus it is easy to accustom to the tray.

3. Bearded dragons
These strange reptile is very popular right now, so if you do like reptiles, consider this option. Bearded dragons are not only known for their bright colors and shaggy "beard", as his throat, but his playfulness and friendliness. Yes, this reptile is very active, and you have to meet the

4. Gerbils
These cute, furry mammals are so popular, they are not even considered already as "exotic"! Would you believe me if I tell you that these cuties were originally used as an object for the experiments in the laboratory? Yes, it is terribly sad, I know! Even laboratory staff are not able to resist their charm indescribable! If you think about how to make gerbils, just a couple of the best plants, they can not stand alone! Do not worry, a little care, they do not need to feed on nuts and grain mixtures, which can be purchased at any pet store.

5. Chinchillas
Soft like a plush toy, a chinchilla is definitely one of the best kinds of exotic pets! These rodents love to be the center of attention and can become sad if you do not give them the love and attention they deserve. So if you have a busy lifestyle better rewound two chinchillas once, so they do not get bored. Chinchillas love to play and quickly attached to the host. If you properly care for your furry friend, he will live up to 20 years!

6. Hermit crab
These crustaceans are very inter6esny and unpretentious care, but require control because love to travel and explore everything in your path. Hermit crabs are nocturnal, which means that your pet will have a rest during the day. Interesting fact: this is no ordinary crabs, keep this in mind. They like to settle in empty shells, and carry them along like snails. So you will have a lot of options at home for your pet!

7. Fox-Fenech.
If you do not think that the fox house - it's too much, I will tell you about these funny creatures. One of the first and the cutest things you'll notice - it is unusually long, funny, ears, ears like Yoda. In addition, these foxes are easily trained and tamed. Well, who exactly do you choose?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting