That will certainly go and get rich ...

That get rich and be sure to go ... But where to go? What to see?
In my opinion, there are places in every city, which no doubt more than the others talk about the city and its history, culture and people. And by the way is not necessarily a terrific place. Here you ask for, fumbled on Ineta such naryla and towns. Not without pleasure will tell where to go, and I advise you to be sure:

12 photos

1. Paris. Go watch it is not surprising, but the Eiffel Tower does. In my opinion, more reasonable to go to the Place de la Concorde (Concorde). The biggest and one of the most beautiful in Paris - occupies a vast area between the Tuileries gardens and the Champs Elysees.

It is in this area, they were executed by guillotine of Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Robespierre and many others during the French Revolution.

2. Sapa (Vietnam). This tale mandatory for viewing, a picturesque town on the border of Vietnam and China, rich in natural attractions that are unique in nature. Underwater Palace (complex of caves) ...

... And of course the emerald green rice fields, an amazing pattern they fit into the surrounding rocky landscape. Endless fields give way to cascades slender bamboo thickets and bright plantations, which grow roses.

3. Havana (Cuba). I myself do not smoke (already 7 years as a non-smoker) and smoking as harmful habit, but see how things cigars in such a beautiful place like Cuba, well, like. It so happened historically that Cuba is one of the first countries, which has put the cigar industry on a pedestal and provided all the cigar business development opportunities. That Cuba was the first country which started to supply cigars in Europe.

In Cuba, there are some areas where tobacco is grown. Total on the island of 26 factories that manufacture the cigar products, they are located in 13 of the 14 Cuban provinces. All these plants are made cigars manual twist method, although mechanical production of cigars also present. The main part of the factory is located in Havana.

4. Copenhagen (Denmark). In Denmark, we eat not look at the Little Mermaid, let sit and sad without us. We go to Nyhavn ('New Harbour'), ​​Copenhagen - a popular place for artists, photographers, journalists and tourists near Nyuhavn are the National Museum and Art Gallery 'Glipoteka' and a unique zoo with 2 thousand kinds of animals. The houses here are painted in different bright colors. It is here for a long time lived the great Danish storyteller Hans Christian Andersen. Now the channel Nyuhavna converted into a pedestrian zone, forcing the old courts, are recreated the atmosphere of the early 19th century, when the area was the center of maritime trade.

5. The area of ​​Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture in the south part of the National Park Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, a total area of ​​1227 sq km, which is located in the central part of the island of Honshu (Japan) in the prefectures of Tokyo, Yamanashi, Kanagawa, Shizuoka. Here is a complicated name, but who said it would be easy?

The main attractions of the park are the symbol of Japan, Mount Fuji, lakes, hot springs, volcanic islands with tropical vegetation. There are also five famous lakes of Fuji, surrounded by hills with pine and fir trees. In short a paradise for eco-tourism, and even take a dip in the hot springs dream (not just mine)

6. Kaliningrad (Russia) - Russian special city. It was founded in 1255 by the Teutonic Order in the lands of the pagan Prussians as a fortress and was called Koenigsberg, which translated from German means "King's mountain".

And there just wander around the city. Nothing specific just a very beautiful city "weird", "unusual", "non-standard" - for more elaborate mixture of different European cultures, than here, you will not find. Well, where else on German streets stroll Russian tourists looking at the architecture of the Polish and Lithuanian dishes regaling in numerous cafes?

It's nothing personal, no instructions just a place where, in my opinion, should go.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting