I do not get to work

fucking comrades, is no longer in my car !!!
The gray October morning, a little sun peeps and nothing portends trouble !!!
Out of the house, wiped from the machine leaves that have adhered to it for three days, the lack of me, makes it possible for a business trip to Ryazan.
Warm up the car and crossed with the words good luck, went to work at the exit from the yard is allowed only turn to the right, I need to left. I thanked the driver to let me in a row, going 200 meters to the first corner to the left!
on the way to pedestrians on a zebra, then I missed not a zebra, and finally to the first break podehal double spoloshnoy.
standing miss oncoming traffic was last atobus gormoshka, forward I decided to add the volume on the radio, and PIZDETS., rattle and sticks out in my car Bochin bus.
wild pain in the back between the shoulder blades and neck NICU, the entire interior is strewn with glass crumbs, it was !?
Ford Focus was on the left lane at a speed of 60 km / h and when in front of him retooled gazelle from the left to the right lane, and he saw me standing on the turn, he was so surprised that he did not braked.
summarized below !!!

Room 3

Bus number 5

my footprints on the bus

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting