Unique sisters turned one chetvernyashkam

Caroline Darcy, Alexis and Elisha were born prematurely at 30 weeks gestation. Incredibly, they were born by dividing a single egg - first it was divided into three, then one of the three is divided into 2 parts. Scientists believe that the chance of the emergence of 4-eh children from one egg a once in 4,000 years, but it can not be precisely quantifiable because it never happened in the past: "We - the first with whom happened is a miracle and it is truly difficult believe. We were waiting for one child and was born just four - we were just lucky, "- says the happy parents.

Justin and Christine met in a bar 12 years ago, were married three years later. Like most couples dream to procreate. "I always wanted to be a mom," - says Christina. I come from a small family and a child wanted me to have many children. We were trying to conceive before the wedding, but nothing worked, it's very frustrating us.

Our friends had children and we grieve that this does not happen with us, then we decided to try IVF ».

Only 2 egg Christina were selected for the procedure, but in the end one of them turned out to be immature, "I was terrified, I had only one chance," - says Christine. "I know women who took 12 eggs, and I had only one. When we had an ultrasound and we were told that we would have triplets, we were just speechless. Justin followed the professor, that he confirmed the results of an ultrasound. He looked at the screen and said, "They were four!».

"I heard four heart" - says Justin. "I could not believe that I am at the moment has gone from lack of children to the 4th!»

Before the birth of daughters, Justin worked as a driver and a nurse Christine. Justin quit his job to be with the baby all day, "I still pointless work, my salary will not cover the cost of a babysitter," - he said. "Now I - Head diapering»

March 25 little girls turned one

Spouses do not count on state aid. After maternity leave, Christina plans to return to work because it earns more than her husband. "I'm so pleased that strangers come to us to enjoy our happiness" - shared Christine.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting