Rescuing stray dog, a guy jumped into the icy water

This video was recently captivated Internet users: an unknown young man pulls out a frozen pond near Moscow ... dog.

- On Monday, about 5 pm was driving past the pond in the village of Shishkin, when I braked three children - their car broke down. While talking, I saw that someone floundering in the ice of a frozen pond and howls. Considered: old yard dog on its last legs trying to escape - told a resident of Podolsk Dvorenkov Elijah, who shot the video and posted it on the Web.
According to him, one of his casual acquaintances of broken machines quickly undressed and leaped into the icy water. To get to the sinking skunk, swimmers had to literally crushed ice - with fists and elbows. By the watchdog he arrived just in time and took psinka sinking under his arm. And swam. But on the banks parted watchdog gave a frightened tear.

How do I find journalists, hero - 21-year-old resident of the village of Ivan. Little is known about him: our Vanya - a modest man, and spread about himself, he did not. Born in Yoshkar-Ola (the capital of the Republic of Mari El - approx. Ed.), But for several years in the mill village. I wanted to serve in the army, but did not have: a weak heart. And do not hesitate to jump into the icy water.
 - Ivan sat in my car, and then asked to throw it to the local store to buy vodka a little - well, to keep warm. We approach and our dog is sitting there! - Ilya Dvorenkov laughing. - In general, it was a sign. Vanya bought dog sausages and decided to take it himself.
Zhivotinku name to come up in the same place, at the store - a mongrel was the Rex. Well, we wish Van Rex and long years of friendship - after that of extreme dating, they are unlikely to part!

--img3--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting