Apparel Olsen sisters

"Besides," continues to closely study the tastes of celebrities in clothes and this time taken for the prospect of Hollywood, a couple of lovely twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. At the same time once again try to figure out who is who))

This topic is also interesting that in addition to the sister of film active participants also modeling industry. Since then, the sisters Olsen began to grow, the public began to show increased interest in their choice of clothes, The New York Times called Mary-Kate "style icon" for the innovative manner of dress. "Street Chic" - so called their style dresses (huge sunglasses, tote bag, boots, loose sweater and baggy skirt or trousers, often all items of clothing black, and it is a mixture of expensive branded clothes with inexpensive daily), to which we now turn our attention ...

Mary-Kate dressed all in black, but Ashley decided to be original ...
Well, as they say, the taste and color ... but I have this outfit came to taste - very simple and quite nice

white and black combination of light dresses, only Mary-Kate (left), as for me, the right decision ...

for wearing fur two sisters fell into the list of "worst-dressed people." Who else, but I do not like any of the outfit Olsen this evening

I think Mary-Kate goes over the top with a solarium, and a shapeless dress does not suit her ...

unpleasant surprises Ashley. Maybe it was just a bad shot?

and here the sisters will not carp - refined white dress Ashley combined with her long hair and strong, long, black dress by Mary-Kate picked up her hair. Very tasty!

All anything, but Ashley would choose something less like a crumpled hammock

Ashley and again ... and again something terrible ...

and it alone - Mary-Kate, too, can be something quite terrible!

Well the truth is, no tears will not look))

oops, I departed from the main concept of ... more - only two in one, Mary-Kate and Ashley together

Bud is someone at the funeral, but in general, stylish ... gloomy but stylish

but in this way the sisters are great!

not the best choice of handbags. And the outfits the girls is clearly not a person, especially a blue dress funny Ashley

Casual outfits demonstrate the true taste of the Olsen sisters and he often surprises with its originality and sometimes full besvkusitsey

Of course, the individuality of the girls need, but no matter how corny it sounds, that together they - one, one brand, one image, a long time favorite with all. At the same time, they are ideally combined in the extreme ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting