All my life I have helped my family, but recently everything has changed.

Family care It plays a key role in creating a warm and cozy atmosphere where each member feels valued and loved. This is not just providing household needs, but also attention to the emotional state of loved ones, support in difficult moments and joy from common success. A caring family teaches children compassion, empathy and respect for others, laying the groundwork for their future interpersonal relationships. In such an environment, people can reach their full potential, knowing that they will always be supported, understood and accepted with love.

However, the human factor here plays its own, not the last role. Family members can argue with each other for the most stupid and insignificant reasons. They can fail at the wrong time, betray, forget. And the only protection against all this negativity is proper education and respect between all household members. We, people, have lately begun to forget that mutual understanding between us is also an important factor and it also requires special attention.

There are three sisters in the family. God did not give the parents a son, so there was always a constant noise at home from the voices of girls, phone calls and other similar sounds. I am very happy that I was born in a big city. I recently went to the village for work, which is not often with me. And she was horrified. Silence, nothing happens at all. Only a few shepherds and a couple of cows met me on the way. No, I couldn't stand a life like that. Not to mention the lack of future prospects.

Oh, by the way, I want to brag a little bit. Among my sisters, I am by far the most successful. And I think there are reasons for that. Good and bad. First of all, I've always enjoyed learning. To learn new experiences, to keep records of things I might need in the future. And secondly, and that's the sad part, I learned early on that I couldn't have children. For medical reasons. So I put all my energy into work and self-development.

While my younger sisters behaved as girls should: met guys, had fun, built a personal life. I was pursuing a career. No, I've had men too, don't think about it. But it’s hard to take your partner seriously when you’re 100% sure there’s no future for you. So I dived headlong into the work environment and even began to experience some personal high from it. I think careerists and workaholics will understand me.

Peels I'm 34 now. I look good and know a lot of places. I have been very positive about my family all these years. For the record, both of my sisters got married. And since our parents are not very rich, I often had to help them with the start of family life. No, I don’t complain, I even offered to help myself, especially since I consider family one of the most important things in my life.

Like this. The middle sister had a son a couple of years ago. So, the money for the first time, a high-quality new wheelchair and a lot of different things in detail - all this I had to fuss myself. After all, my sister’s husband was too young, didn’t make enough money, and she never really worked. So I had to do my part. No whining or scandal or anything. Just because she's my own man, and I had the chance.

My little sister is married, but she doesn’t even think about children. Says he's building a career. So did her husband. But so far they are not very good, although I do not want to jinx. With her and her parents, we go on vacation at least once a year. The sea or the fresh mountain air doesn’t matter. It's a tradition that I've personally introduced and I'm really happy about it. I also pay for the tickets. I try to be a good sister and daughter. Taking care of my family has always been my responsibility.

What am I getting at? I just want you to understand the context. I'm not a bad person, really. I love my relatives very much. But literally since recently, everything has changed. Because I found myself a young man. Named Adam, he is smart, sporty and pleasant in communication. Vegetarian for over five years. And he doesn't care that I can't have children. He believes that this problem can always be solved either with the help of surrogacy, or simply by adopting a child from an orphanage.

Naturally, I started thinking about personal things. About marriage, family life, buying real estate. Adam, too, has been building a career all along and has achieved some results. Although in his life there were both ups and downs. Anyway, I had new goals and new concerns. I was happy to share all my plans and news with my family. So just imagine my surprise when my sisters, even my parents, started criticizing my choice and turning me against my loved one!

My younger sister said that at my age you shouldn’t think about younger men. She believes they can only take advantage of a woman older than themselves. The middle sister began to lament that a close person is very good, but “the child will not be yours, and surrogacy is a sin.” I would have told her husband how his "holy" wife had behaved before they met. His jaw would definitely drop.

But the parents were most surprised. That's exactly what they said. That since I am “lucky” to achieve something, I am obliged to help my family with all my strength. This is my mission. Both personal passions and desires should not change anything in this scheme. Anyway, I figured I was supposed to be a family donkey. You can ride and carry heavy loads.

Now I'm thinking about what I should do. I can't leave my family and change the worldview of my life like this. I don’t want to be a sponsor of someone else’s good life either. Nervous. And Adam notices that. Now he thinks I'm having an affair. I don’t want to tell him all the details. For the first time, I feel shame and frustration when I think about my family. Is that what they care about in the family? But I hope things will change for the better soon.

Tags

See also

New and interesting