About Hong Kong cuisine

author blogger cheger, to 32 photos!

Today, I offer you some photos of what eating out in Hong Kong and it is they are prepared. Despite the fact that I'm pretty omnivorous, unlike the Philippine food of this kind, this is, I did not - it looks ugly and it smells really nauseating, though local devours all this stuff for both cheeks in the streets.
By the way, if someone is able to identify at least something of the products, listed below, will be much grateful! By the way, I promised chaban_anka with the business to help, well, I hope not fail =)

1. The post will be mainly semi-finished products such things, but the food will also be ready, that's the type of - all sorts of innards, which are prepared everywhere on the streets, and it stinks of them is simply incredible! When I walked past these places, involuntarily held his breath.
"Well, at first all sorts of tripe, boiled in salty and spicy broth, liver, lungs, and other kishochki, Aboriginal people like, well, like nutritionally.»

2. But it is dried, it is interesting, tasty?
"The lizard is on a stick or in alcoholic tinctures or in soups, taste especially as the Chinese say no, but it is useful»

3. However, in the streets and you can find very useful things, most important of which for me are the fresh juices. Tasty, healthy and inexpensive - about 30 rubles a glass.

4. It seemed to me, the most popular was the juice of sugar cane, which I also love

5. And here's another option Dean stinky brew-mash, this time more or less formalized in products
"Then where else could giblets and boiled potatoes or radishes to give. More I see meat balls of beef with crab meat and so on. On the street course
more soy, and ideally made of pure minced meat, although still gets a little rubber. Well, here's dogs please. Among the "giblets"
More blood found such bars, I do not know how to make it so thick as jelly. Then, too, and cook for a general strengthening of doing »

7. With food in Hong Kong no problems, but there is too eat a lot of seafood, which I do not like their performance in Asia, and many just do not understand it and explain it, no one can, so I often went to a fast food place - in fact, it's fast, safe and quite tasty. And in Hong Kong, and even Mac makaroshki offer and soup! So what reason not to visit him there was not any, the more cheaper places to eat and there is nothing special

8. Well, then I suggest you the photos from the streets of Hong Kong, which is a kind of semi-specialized trade, usually dried, that is not true and this pig face. Strange dish ...
"Pig, namely its snout, ears and other useful cartilage collagen as chicken legs, on their joints and skin is useful to eat»

9. How would you not thought it appetizing, it's not taranochka beer - it is not salty, but simply dried

10. Carcasses of squid and snakes, starfish

11. What is it?
"Says fish skin, the truth seems to hide a fish-ball, which inflates and spreads thorns»

12. This sea cucumbers? Usually, they are dried in the state, but some of the counter is soaked

13. Mushrooms and nuts?
"Mushrooms are there, in the top row on the right even dried dates (zhuzhuby), dried figs, An intermediate 380 offer dried veins deer (RAB), next 15 give my opinion takoytonenky folded Mushroom, which is often stewed put it tasteless and zheleesty bit. Only boiled it was white, and then some yellow ... At the row below in green bags again "Winter Worm", about which the top has written for 368 - Qingdao snail down more tortoise shell, ginseng, such smooth balls - Dried "fruit of the tub" in Russian Arhat, homeopathy is used often, for 66 seems Indian cashews, and in the middle - the roots kupёny drug. Tame schё there is something on the shelves, but not clear »

14. Jerky - that's really tasty stuff!

15. This is not a coconut.
"Like a fish chips, throwing them in the soup»

16. The average shop

18. Sausage and fish

19. What is it?
"Trepang from Japan and from the islands Siphandone (Laos)»

20. And it?
"For the 9880 Hong Kong is it the most - from Tibet cordyceps, terribly healing thing, as they say, hence the price tag»

21. And this is "Swallow's Nest»

22. What are some strange cubes
"Scallops with Japanese island of Hokkaido, whole and chopped into chips, crackers of trepang»

23. More swallows' nests.

24. Packaging

25. Mushrooms and starfish - not the most expensive

27. Sea worms some

28. Semka!

29. Ginseng

30. All that can be
"Trepang in different sizes and dosages, and agar plates (fish gelatin)»

31. Some sponges =)
"Tibetan black tea in bricks, as it should look like»

32. This, understand, universal medicine

Posted in [mergetime] 1329388183 [/ mergetime]
I am sorry for the little foty something with decreasing size perekosyachila link to the author of the blog added a startpost there
more photos

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting