Comedy Club in Kaluga not recognized

That is what local sources wrote:
In general, we wrote that the guys joked about Kaluga village and all, pricey tickets and few people, besides the boorish behavior of residents who later left the stage in the middle of his speech.

Here he writes blogger who personally attended this speech:

There are things that delight, surprise, amaze, there are a lot of things about what should or should not, write and speak ...
Today visited the concert Duet Chekhov ... and you know what? It terrifies me is where our society is heading.
While there was a presentation of the hall could be heard shouting, sitting across from a few rows - drank brandy, and almost at the end of the program, one of the audience got up on stage and bringing persons Lirnyk Anton and Andrew Dairy, camera, and began photographing them. The boys tried to get out of the situation, but the audience brought a camera closer and closer, making more and more new frames. Anton and Andrew got up and left, and did not finish his statement. Hall and was shocked is an understatement.
As a result, no due diligence, no applause, no warm atmosphere Kaluga audience, and I could not have.
I do not want now to speak high-sounding words and speculate on abstract themes, but as they say, for the power offensively.
I just want to express my deep gratitude for the professional work out a program for gifted positive emotions, good humor and positive Duet Chekhov.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting