Dying Kaluga (scary images)

© leteha

Continuing the theme of the Detroit

I have no words. I have three days to climb gallery sought out the photo degradation of this once great city. And now ready to introduce you to photographic evidence. Beware - under the cut large traffic. "

That is all that remains of Kaluga. The view from the observation deck.

It was the main street of Kaluga. Now it is overgrown with mighty fir trees.

At the bottom - all that remains of the several bridges over the river, which went before many cars ...

There once lived an oligarch Kopeykin. Now in this house staged a museum.

Overgrown grass and weeds TV tower. TV in Kaluga has not been seen for 15 years ...

Gorky Park Tsiolkovsky. Desolation and devastation. Nobody has fun in the park.

Star of David in the local school. Notice how the column peeled off. They are not repaired for half a century.

This view of the normal window in the city. In such circumstances the characters lived only "on the bottom."

Children playing in Kaluga ... "alcoholics." No comments.

This station Kaluga. Note - There are no trains. And it never will be gone.

The only building where the elite live in the city. Barricaded by putting guns into the windows. I would like to note the similarity of the building with medieval castles.

Unique Photo. Last dog Kaluga. The pictures are taken 15 seconds before she was killed. And ate. The photographer and his friends ... The harsh truth of life.

Typical Kaluga ghetto. It is home to 95% of citizens

Last Photo. Deadly accurate. The local crematorium. It does not stop, day or night.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting