Zoological Museum St. Petersburg

Yesterday visited with children Zoological Museum, the weather was not very good, so it was decided to devote the morning of the trip. Previously a few words, then there will be a lot of pictures, some with comments. Photos and text are mine. About the Museum details can be read here

Exhibits look "abrasion" but do not forget that some of them more than 200 years. Just showcases where exhibits since when I visited the museum for the last time (about 25 years ago), did not change. And I think they were so at the time when my father worked there, and it was even earlier.

It is difficult to take a picture of anything that showcase highlights, the place is small and windows are wide frames. Well, because of its "corruption" allowed himself to make a row - will be a couple of photos :)

Fasting is not the first, did himself, is free ________ museums, healthy lifestyle and St. Petersburg.
So there you go.

Peter the horse and dog Lisette selling "bykodav" his own. Yet what that doggie in the upper right corner.

View of a whale skeleton. He is big. Really big.

This is the "foot" of a whale. It can fit me in full size.

Exposure

and a fish Kaluga. Very vyrzhenie her "face" funny

These are the times

these are the two

these are the most Doras

The skull of a crocodile.

Actually, in the museum at the entrance to immediately find yourself in a large hall which presents skeletons of whales and zhkspozitsii with marine life in this hall on the second floor of the same exposure of insects and butterflies, there we shall come later and will also be a photo of the hall with whale skeleton - view top, as long as we are moving in the hall where the fish, birds, animals, fossils, and Mork residents.

Storks. On the roof of the house.

And the cat in the attic.

In general, the museum is very interesting for both adults and children, to sozhleniyu photo does not give those emotions that you get there.

Birds. Parrots. I think, in the window of about a hundred different stands (there is another on the other side there)

Platypus. I love them.

Berezovsky (hehe) Mammoth. A trunk of his dog otgryzli. Or foxes ... I do not remember.

Something too whinnying

Gorilla

Mammoth side.

Mammoth

Leaders of the ruling party.

Unfortunately we do not pass out. They - Huge!
My growing 185 cm. I shot while standing in full length.

Another

One of the exhibits which my father worked.
The famous baby mammoth Dima

Exposure

More

More

It Cherp iskopaemog elephant or mammoth. The size of a man's height.

Pumbaa ran off her.

Wolves eat elk.

Deer.

and there Moose.

any goats. literally

beautiful exposure

Kitty

More

and further. In these dioramas of stuffed lions

Hryundel wild

even moose. beautiful exposure

mammoth tusks.

Well, razmerchik that below. Struck!

there are some instances.
fotkal not the object itself. for those interested - an analogue of the human. size - too

iskopaeogo deer antlers. Sfotkatsya as he could. I recommend to watch live. Razmerchik impressive!

Bears

Owl. More precisely owl.

Further starting marine inhabitants.
Here is such a crab. The length of the claws about 1 to 5 meters.

Delicatessen

It so happened that ...

and finally ...

View of the room with the skeletons of whales from above, from the stairs

Here on the second floor of the exhibition of insects.
some of them command respect - razmerchik thing!

More

Butterfly

More

More

More

A top view of the head. The same whale skeleton.

That's all.

The weather is getting better and, of course, now is the time to relax in the open air, but in case of bad weather a visit to this museum very interesting to do. Children indescribable delight, and an adult hour and a half will not be bored.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting