Do good!

Good afternoon, dear YaPovtsy!

I want to tell you what happened last night. My name is Albert, I live in a small village of dying in his house made of wood. Last night I heard a dog barking and looked out onto the porch and saw the terrible scene - near the gate was barely on his feet bum sober, writhing in pain, I did not understand at first nothing, then heard his voice. He asked for help and told him that he was burned badly burned left hand side of the face and chest get burned.

I let him into the house to feed and called an ambulance. To my surprise I came quickly after 20 minutes as an ambulance in the city 15 km away from us reanemobil came and took him away. Today I went to the city and taken away his clothes food and so on trifles.

I write to you for the sake of it can someone know. He himself used to live in the Moscow region name is Andrey Kasimov, his 49 years, he has nowhere to live, he is very competent, versed in computers and networks. For obvious reasons, did not take a picture burns but in the hospital sfotkal suddenly someone finds out because he has four children. From the hospital I will take him to himself until the summer, and then we'll see. Help me find zatsepochki if possible !!! He escaped from the mother in law from the Moscow region there are not allowed to live in peace. Now he is in the Perm Krai.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting