Lady

I was then 18 years old, cut out appendicitis. pobochki after surgery are all sorts, I (sorry) I was terrible diarrhea. and a very young doctor. it must have been 25 years old. I'm in love with him can say such a sweetheart :). and here I like to tell young girls that this occasion ... but do nothing to bypass it, I admit it, the benefit of the House 3 persons, I and two are the same, do not be ashamed in front of them. in general, he said he needs to see !!! AS????? I had to show him? duck I had, I went to her, and apparently I was not supposed to do ... well, there is nothing in common hallway closet. with cabins, I mean all the activities put the girl to watch that nobody washed. I go to look for a doctor. ordinatorskoj doctors, mostly men, I knock, I pass. referring to his - name, patronymic, you wanted to see: -on what? asks. I'm red as a lobster in a pose sic, who cut him know :). Thank God he realizes. go watch. a long corridor; ahead of it back, I'm burning with shame. and he, as many doctors, a little out of this world. always somewhere in his doctoral clouds. there is something out there might think. suddenly turns to me and asks: - Where is it? !!! and then the cup of my patience apparently broke ... I make innocent eyes, gentle smile. and nodding in a corner utter: - that there, in the corner under the battery. it automatically traces the trajectory of the gaze turns into a corner ... and then me with round eyes and began to laugh :)'s a story here. do not judge strictly :) now a grown woman, and I understand that it was possible to find a duck and beat it as something different ... but then I probably do not give youth and shame.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting