How Brigitte Macron raises grandchildren

Some grandmothers are eager to spend all their free time with their grandchildren, others love them at a distance, and still others completely dismiss the terrible word “grandma”. What is France’s first lady Brigitte Macron? Violators here and there shout that the 65-year-old Brigitte is long overdue to change the mini to a terry robe, and instead of diplomatic meetings and fashion shows to start finally baking pancakes and knitting spokes.

What does he think about it? Madame Macron? Editorial "Site" I learned how an enviable French grandmother raises her grandchildren. She's got seven of them.

Educated by education, Brigitte Macron was born in a large family of French bourgeois, she was the sixth and youngest child. At one time, the future first lady of France and a mother of three children decided to part with her husband-banker for the love of her school pupil, Emmanuel Macron, who was 24 years younger than her. Today, for Brigitte, the family is a holy of holies, especially when it comes to beloved grandchildren. As it turned out, without them, the first lady of France can not imagine his life.

In a recent interview, French football coach Didier Deschamps revealed how the first lady feels about being a grandmother. During one of the lunches with the Macron couple, Deschamps began a heartfelt conversation with Brigitte: “We have a lot in common, because we are engaged in pedagogy.” I am a sports coach and she is a school teacher. We talked a lot about education, football and the happiness our grandchildren bring us. Madame Macron is a very open woman.

Brigitte Macron is said to be the perfect grandmother. She's not trying to put everything in her grandchildren that she couldn't give her children. The First Lady is convinced that the authority of parents should always come first, no matter how smart, successful and all-knowing their grandparents may be.

The ideal grandmother loves life and appreciates every day, takes care of and pampers not only her children and grandchildren, but also herself. With her love of life, lifestyle and activity, Brigitte Macron inspires and inspires her own children and grandchildren!

During her husband's inauguration, Brigitte said she intended to talk to her grandchildren as often as her schedule allows. She not only helps her husband-president, but also carries out educational programs in the country, and in the Elysee Palace. first lady It has a separate office.

Nevertheless, the First Lady does not allow representational duties to negatively affect relations with loved ones. Definitely, family remains Brigitte's No. 1 priority.

Tiphane Ozier, Brigitte's youngest daughter, recently said that if she were asked to name a pattern of true love, she would cite a mother and her husband's relationship as an example: When they're together, the rest of the world doesn't seem to exist. Emmanuel has no heart in Brigitte’s grandchildren, and they affectionately call him “dad.” Isn't that love? ?

Brigitte and Emmanuel have no children. “We have decided not to have children. It's a choice I made when I was young, given the age difference with Brigitte. I don’t need biological children and grandchildren, because I can give all my love and care to Brigitte’s grandchildren.

Brigitte Macron is one of those first ladies who is talked about more than the president himself. People never stop discussing the huge age difference between spouses, as well as the appearance of the 65-year-old first lady of France.

No matter how many rumors revolve around this union, Brigitte is the only love of Macron and went shoulder to shoulder with him a thorny path from clerk to head of an influential state. “Brigitte has always been there, and I am not going to hide her now. She shares life with me, and her opinion was and remains important to me.

Do you think you can raise worthy grandchildren as a grandmother like Brigitte Macron?

Tags

See also

New and interesting