Acoustics own hands

Before the holidays to think about purchasing a computer acoustics worth up to 8 tr, but beating shops and listening to different versions of the acoustics have not chosen for themselves is nothing interesting. As before for music and movies were used to Napolnikov Monitor Audio Bronze BX, which sound seems to me quite worthy for the price, I would find polochniki same sound for your computer. But as mentioned above 8 tr value of the sound is very mediocre, so it was decided to make the column with your hands.

I shoveled a lot of information on the various audio forums and find the best option with the drawings and the selection of components. Just placed an order via the Internet details of the speakers and the filter and started manufacturing baskets. I will say that as a carpenter and build speakers this is my first experience in this business.

The donor for buildings served as the old kitchen, of a sawed planks to size and pre-assembled on the screws.

Will the 10 images and 1 video

Then I will finally collect on glue

Marking the circles under the milling

Milling is done, the inner diameters simply sawn lobzikom- where accuracy is not needed

Bonding to the joiner PVA glue, seen internally brace for added rigidity

Putty holes and grinding ends

Back wall. Bass reflex plane type

Details for 2-way filters

Finally it arrived and dynamics

Posted in [mergetime] 1358151559 [/ mergetime]
So exciting moment the first audition. The sound shocked by its openness, overtone buildings is completely absent, I hear only the pure sound. Compared with its outdoor speakers, they surpass them in discipline and sound pressure, bysy incredibly soft and elastic. The only thing that the high frequencies higher on napolnikah, but it is only superior to my new column. Listening to it was on a class A amplifier Technics SU-V40 and sound card ESI Juli @ player foobar2000 pair of tracks not compressed audio. Total amount of money spent on the production of about 9 tr
Video URL www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdrYHXZxXw

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting