How to teach road cads

Writes a Cheliabinsk:

This morning on the way to work prelyubopytny watched episode of training cad road manners. I would be standing ovation when able to get in the car.
Thus, Minsk highway to Moscow. Two lanes. Roadside busy dalnoboev who stopped for unloading tracks, and where there are -zanesena snow (in general, the margins for overtaking not popolzueshsya). Between the stripes of different directions - bump. I'm going to the left lane. Meals hundred (exactly like all those in front of me). The right lane is free ("free" given the time and direction of movement - cars going on it, but they are less).

I see that in the mirror flashes speshunchik. Well, you know, a separate subspecies abled motorists who have under the hood too much horsepower, but in my head too much dope and little brain. That you are attached to the tail, and require you to give way to them. Type freed band. Because, damn you all brakes go on the road too slowly. And for the real kids weaving - it is too slow. We must stopisyat.

While the adjacent lane is free, and if he so eager, he is, in principle, can get ahead. No, of course, anything is possible, and can be driven by the motorist mortally wounded on duty traffic policeman in the hospital. But I'm at the institute studied the theory of probability. Because it seems to me that the banal rudeness in this situation more like the truth.

I'm in such situations is fundamentally ignore speshunchika. If it is necessary - will travel to the right. But enrage, damn. Angry.

Actually, realizing that I rebuild the right lane not going alternatively gifted comrade on his Mitsubisi Outlander begins to lead me on the right lane. Driving past he told me something else out there shouting (he window closed, I, too, still minus ten on the street, but I certainly heard) showed elongated middle finger (it means no one know?) and drove on ...

Then the fun begins. In front of me I was driving Kia Sorento. Accordingly, after advancing me abled speshunchiku and Japanese horse by no ehalos in the right (empty) band, and it took place between me and Kia. More precisely put his ass last.

Obviously, the driver of Kia was more agreeable than I (I thought so at first) and he does what he is asked. Tunable in the right lane. And here begins the most enchanting part of marlezonskogo ballet.

Before driving Sorento Hyundai Tucson or SantaFe (I was already relatively far away, and the road was still dark, so I could be wrong about the model. But it does not matter whether we call it a Hyundai). So Kia, having gone to the right lane, catching up with the most Hyundai and continues to move strictly parallel to it. Speshunchik on Mitse caught up with a couple, obviously, again starts blinking and flashing demanding miss it. He is torn between the bands (of course without turn signals). One way or another, but after about twenty seconds after Mitsubisi stared at Hyundai and Kia, the last two relatively simultaneously inhibit and slow down to 60 (in my speedometer).

So go the next few kilometers. Hyundai and Kia block Mitsubishi (and podtyanuvshegosya me and other members of the local zatorchika, but I personally get from the pictures flailing across the bands cad, trying to find at least some hole to overtake and it does not finding pleasure), the latter is trying to escape from the trap .

Eventually, the left ends and begins bump lane turning left at the arrow. Arrow does not burn and it offers several cars. Speshunchik on Mitse catches the band as in the saving outlet. And at the same time the driver of Hyundai accelerated and I followed him and we relaxed in their lane at a speed of 80-90 km / h pass by leaning into the tail of the arrow waiting motorists speshunchika. I do not know how many cars have driven before he could return to the left lane. The one that drove me - just passed.

It took no more than two or three minutes, really, but my pleasure. The men (and ladies) of the Kia Sorento and Hyundai (?) - You my applause.

PS. Picture found using the service Google images

update: To avoid too many questions. The right lane was not absolutely free. The ratio of cars was about 4 to 1 for 1 car in the right lane was about 4 cars on the left. All the left lane (not only i) moving at a speed of 100 km / h. The right lane was moving slowly.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting