Public services terrible and merciless

In the summer of my passport for a term of years. Did picture e, the Company paid the dough, filled in all the blanks on gosuslugi.ru.
We set a date. Under the terms of obtaining public services, services - out of turn. I come.
-You Who tacos? Go nafik!
 - Public services I ordered ... Through the website!
 - You do not have listed, stand in a queue!
I was standing. I got a passport. I write a complaint. In response, I received a letter from the Ministry of Economic Development, such as in the department of the Federal Migration Service, where you turned, there is no printer to print photos with the application. So you had to fotkatsya Yeshe time to immortalize you in the passport ...
I think ohreneli all! However ...
Cause the Federal Migration Service to apologize. Oppanki! Great! I come tuned to the scandal. And then I said: "To hell with him, with the printer, we even do not have the Internet!". That does not even want to swear.
And recently, the son of my passport. 25 ... knocked him to register in our city. He lives in St. Petersburg. Student. Issue a passport, but said, "If you have someone in this town, let them call the local FMS and asked to send to you the form of TG-7" from which I conclude that the long-distance phone FMS also no ... How do they work work ???

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting