100 000 dolphins leave the US

A group of more than 100,000 dolphins spotted off the coast of San Diego

A group of more than 100,000 (one hundred thousand) of dolphins spotted off the coast of San Diego, and the sight shocked eyewitnesses. "They sailed from all sides and they were as far as the eye can see!" - Says Joe Dutra. Where they gathered in such numbers? San Andreas Fault has intensified and California scientists waiting for the promised mega-earthquake?

Joe's boat captain, arranging boat trips for tourists. During a walk he and the men on board his vessel witnessed the incredible procession of hundreds of thousands of dolphins in 7 kilometers from the coast. The captain says that the area which is occupied by floating dolphins, was more than 12 km long and 9 km wide.

"I've seen a lot of things here in the ocean ... but what I saw today ... it struck me," he said in an interview with local channel NBC. A huge flock of dolphins seen on Thursday - February 14, 2013.

Dolphins usually travel in groups anywhere from 15 to 200 individuals, but has never been seen by 100,000 individuals groups at the same time ...

Beneath the surface of California, in the boiling kettle with a lid slammed, increases pressure, which may at any moment break out the monstrous earthquake. This is consistent with the new research Scripps Institute of Oceanography. Geologists claim that Southern California was no longer a giant earthquake that could cause widespread damage and znachitkotel almost full of energy. It all depends on the Salton Sea, located to the east of San Diego. Salton Sea is located directly on the San Andreas Fault, and covers an area of ​​over 350 square meters. miles recently wrote a scientific journal «Nature Geoscience».

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting