Posner: I'm sorry to part with Russia

I'm sorry to part with Russia, but I - the person - and do not want to share with the monkeys one country!
These parting words about Russia, deciding once and for all to leave the country, said a well-known TV presenter Vladimir Pozner.

Deciding to leave Russia, not wanting to "share it with monkeys", a famous television journalist Vladimir Pozner gave a farewell speech, reports newsbalt.ru.

"Everyone knows that I am an atheist and believe that evolved from apes. From the very monkeys that work and knowledge made man. In contrast, my deputies, all became as one, churching, I think, believe that God created. And those who marched on the "Russian march" with Nazi symbols, while continually making the sign itself godfather sign and holding icons, probably also believe in it. Therefore, those and others are increasingly beginning to remind me of monkeys. Consequently, they have come a long way of evolution. Perhaps, of them will receive people.

However, I am an old man. For some reason all forget that I am 78 years old. I, unfortunately, do not have time to wait so long. So I now say, "Thank you all, see you, as always, on the following Sunday, and all this talk. This will be the final my program before leaving for Paris. I'm sorry to part with Russia, but becoming a man, I do not want to share with the monkeys one country. These are the times now! "- Said Posner.

tyts

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting