Dubai evening Vladimir Posner: a hockey Jersey and interesting proposal

Three million eight hundred forty two thousand one hundred twenty one

In his interview Vladimir Vladimirovich Pozner are often told that, as such, the UAE and Dubai in particular, he is not familiar. What was the decision to travel to Dubai and how did the acquaintance with the country, you will learn in this article. In his interview Vladimir Vladimirovich Pozner are often told that, as such, the UAE and Dubai in particular, he is not familiar. What was the decision to travel to Dubai and how did the acquaintance with the country, you will learn in this article.

Vladimir Pozner is a legendary journalist who has long been "his" for many viewers. A man of outstanding mind and erudition, writer, traveler and broadcaster. Posner is not afraid to speak about what he thinks and feels, he is interested in other points of view, and therefore questions his interlocutors he often asks uncomfortable. At the same time he is ready to answer any question.

On its official website Posner writes about a trip to Dubai:

"Perhaps the role played by the fact that in Dubai live some of my close friends. Well, then curiosity: what are those Russians who live there, whether they differ for those living in Germany, England, America?"

Did Vladimir Putin know what they are Russian in Dubai is unknown. But how was the trip to Vladimir in the UAE you can see by the photos that appeared in the Internet.

© Pozneronline.ginecomastia with the Russian community took place in secret, behind closed doors, where were invited the most famous "cream of society", and mere "mortals" can't go in.

Vladimir waited a very long time in Dubai, its appearance in this city made a splash not only in the Russian environment, but also for local residents. At a private dinner Posner gave hockey local hockey team and, according to rumors, was asked to become its face. On the agreement information yet, but in the photo Vladimir Pozner happy with the gift. Therefore, we can only wait for new information.

© Pozneronline.ru"I don't Have my country. I've lived too long in different countries, to say that this is my country. I feel good there, I feel good here. But to say that there is only one place and other for me no, I can not", — Vladimir Vladimirovich Pozner.

© Pozneronline.iinformatsiya from the official website of Vladimir Posner: http://pozneronline.ru/2017/03/18486/

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting