I am sorry to part with Russia, but I am - a man - and I do not want to share with the monkeys one country!

These words of farewell to Russia, deciding once and for all to leave the country, said the famous TV presenter Vladimir Pozner.
Deciding to leave Russia, not wanting to "share it with monkeys", a famous TV journalist Vladimir Pozner delivered a farewell speech.
"Everyone knows that I am an atheist and believe in what evolved from apes. From the very monkeys that work and knowledge made man. In contrast, my deputies, all of which have become as one, churching, I believe, believe that God created. And those who marched on the "Russian March" with Nazi symbols, while continually signed himself godfather sign and holding the icon, probably also believe in it. Therefore, those and others are increasingly starting to remind me of monkeys. And consequently, they have a long way ahead of evolution. Perhaps one will turn people.
However, I am an old man. Somehow all forget that I am 78 years old. I, unfortunately, do not have much time to wait. So I now say: "Thank you all, see you, as usual, on the following Sunday, and all this talk. This will be my final program before leaving for Paris. I am sorry to part with Russia, but by becoming a man, I do not want to share with the monkeys one country. These are the times of today! "- Said Posner.

Tags

See also

New and interesting