A day in the life lesomera.

Probably some of the people who read these topics (one, two). For a moment, imagine how it in reality?

And once it began to frequently shares his "exploits" And I have an exception?
Well-well, today I decided a little chutpofotkat process so to speak.

The working day starts when I wake up. Well, I'm my own boss, so what the Service has long been forgotten.
Today I started it about 8 hours. Breakfast and stomped to the car. Wound up and ... Blyaya, I forgot, we must go
threaded, time 8:50. Well it is necessary it should be. 15 minutes and I on our favorite on Statoile. Pour goryuchku, a full tank, taking coffee (the house in the morning
I drink strong tea) and push in the direction of the customer. The clock 9:20

Will 24 ph and letters.

Meals. Here I took while riding for the fans to see, as well as the road there. Here you have 3 minutes of roads under the light does not strain
Muzychko (Lindsey Stirling-Shadows if anything) 10 40
I came on peshochkom.

I take out from the trunk of the bog. How many times have I had to force the streams and marshes, where the waters of the most it ...
They are hot and without them bad.

Machete, a couple cans of paint.

GPS and a folder with plans to capture Moscow :) Green marked the border to be visible. Red boundary marks.
Landmarks - the elements to indicate the boundaries of land on the ground in the form of natural or artificial object secures the turning point of the boundary. Usually it is dug into the earth or iron armature pole

Points are vital in dense thickets. It was already injured eye branch, enough.

Include GPS and watch that how and where, incidentally referring to the plan of the forest.
It often happens that one plan, GPS says the second and third, in fact.
So I go and look at the place to make decisions that build.

He came to the place, as it were, to the car 700 meters. There should be separation boundary between the domains.
It looks that once but it was overgrown. So I take a machete and start to clear constantly checking the accuracy of
GPSu line.

300m per hour. One would-be and scythes, but shove her from the car and then it turned out that the border would never
not digged or the 700m I was on the field, would have thickets.
In the first case, you have to climb through the bushes and spray paint to mark the direction of throwing scythes on the sidelines.
In the second I just climbed to such huerygoy + shovel and a bag, and the hands of the Na'vi.

Here The GPS showed that the boundary makes a turn. The plan shows that there landmark. You see it?
I do not, then we dig.

40 minutes and you're done. I note that at the owner then has to drive a railway
tube at this location.

After the turn of the border is ideal and I have nothing to do here. Next MoH although with a pipe but
as such it does not accept forest. Again dig.

Another 30 minutes of working time and ready.

After the whole plot came to the conclusion that there is nothing more to do here.
Let's go to another site. So far reached the car clock showed 15:10.
Change does not make sense. Meals.
And then, opaa. What's on? ..
The inscription on the plate (Latvian German) reads: Pass and toll bridges is prohibited. DANGEROUS.

But since I'm here, I got mash and see.

A second side.

Oh, step.

I go down, look.

In water, the wreckage of the bridge.

Okay, time is money. Unfolded not without difficulty (narrow there) and looking the other way.
While riding ate and drank 4 Butera 0.5. Tea.
16:30 I was on the spot. Here is the place of work is almost next to the "dear»
Here, the master himself walked tractor. So that's great.

Now it was the turn of measurement trees. Apparently soon they want to cut and inciting ends,
how much and what is available. This is the most important part of the work, as there is already smells babosy.
I mean, if I'm not correct calculation of how much wood cubes, it will be shorter than lousy.
But the burden is also good.
I take here is such a shtangel.

And so I do the thickness measurement of the tree. Then I bring the figures in the table on the computer.

I note tree paint. So I go on the allocation of plots for splits until the measurements of each tree. Unfortunately
altimeter was his partner, so I'll have to measure the height of another time. But there's nothing wrong with that, it is still in the area have
I still have three sections. If it were not, then the altimeter, I did not let anyone-be.

Posted in [mergetime] 1381012080 [/ mergetime]

All. Jam I measure, the site finished, I'll go home. 18:40.
Even mobilka ebnulas panel.
I have everything, I will kick, do not hit back. youtu.be/Pfikj8Yndfc

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting