Business aviation inside

Beauty business jets, presented at the September business aviation exhibition Jet Expo-2013 in Vnukovo.

Bombardier GE 6000 VistaJet

47 photos via Marina Lystseva

2. Employees Vista Jet value their reputation so that before the publication of these images in the blog they asked me to send them pictures to give permission for their placement in the network. Yes please, I do not mind.

3. The company's founder, Thomas Flor: "I wanted to change the private aviation to people like you and I can enjoy a simple business model and fly with full comfort. Our philosophy is simple: to give you the best. It lies at the heart of everything we do. "

4. The company offers two types of traffic - "Your program" for frequent flyers and "flights on demand" for those who use the services of business aviation from time to time. For example, to fly to Monte Carlo to play roulette and wet body in the cool of the Mediterranean Sea, covered with a thin film of oil on the Sun ...

5. Founded in 2004, Vista Jet became one of the fastest growing private airline in the world. Her Bombardier aircraft are in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and West Africa, and are ready to take you anywhere in the world. Every whim for your money!

6. Let me remind you that the plane can travel a distance of more than 11 thousand kilometers. Nonstop flight can be performed, for example, from Los Angeles to Tokyo. For half an hour the plane can dial cruising altitude - 13 100 m. The maximum speed of the ship is 950 km / h at an altitude of 545 m flight 15.

7. ask for one of the Sture give me a crumpled card, she went to ask the other better Sture and she said that the know-know, we do not give!
Damn, I had to miss crumpled and run until offered. For the first time in the business jet meets the safety instructions.

8. Brother previous airplane - Bobmardier GE XRS company ComLux Aviation.

9. The machine 9H-XRS owned Comlux Malta LTD, ST HELENA'S BUILDINGS TUMAS FENECH STREET BIRKIRKARA.
The same plane was presented at static EVASE in Geneva (the coolest exhibition of business aviation in Europe).

10. The Group of Companies Comlux offers in the VIP-charters modern, comfortable and reliable aircraft worldwide.
With its ladder all the small business jets Comlux as if to say, "Where I want to fly!" Save time, yeah.

11. The maximum speed of 935 km / h, range 11, 112 km with 8 passengers and 4 crew members.
The maximum certified altitude of 15 545 meters

12. Located in the rear of the lounge room is separated from the front compartment command conference area of ​​the cabin.

13. Modestly but with taste, all certified and refined.

14. The table is removed, if desired, chairs are arranged. Here are just a long flight in a leather chair on the questionable comfort offered to change to velvet sofas, which are mandatory seat-belts.

15. Lighting control with interior slides out of the side panel - the passenger chooses a situation and lighting for the soul ...

16. Number of passengers - up to 19, depending on how many people the main passenger in the suite, but no more.

17. In the cockpit all the familiar and usual to aypadov panel has not yet been reached ... and whether they?

18. EMBRAER Legacy 650 - one with its own ladder

19. The crew of the board carries with it all - from cola cans to signal vests.

20. However, the less it is very sociable and ready to show your bird.

21. And here is what to watch. Though he is not as big as the ACJ, there will be enough space for the main passenger and his entourage

22. It is possible to engage in a discussion of the problems of the global crisis, but you can just eat breakfast while watching the sunrise out the window.

23. During the climb and landing all this beauty is removed - safety first!

24. Jackie Chan has a fleet of just such a plane. Beautifully fly not forbid.

25. It is always useful to know what you're on you fly.

26. And if the flight will become bored of home comfort, teddy bears and pillows on board will create an atmosphere of living in your home.

27. Especially mimimetr rolls at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

28. Cozy should be not only living, but also a dressing room. For the comfort attached flower.

29. From the Brazilians to Americans - GULFSTREAM G280.
G280 has the largest range and a cruising speed in the category of business aircraft in the super class.

30. G280 is equipped with a cockpit PlaneView280 ™, which improves safety by providing reducing pilot workload and improve their situational orientation.

31.Samy spacious cabin in its class model G280 can accommodate up to ten passengers in two zones.
Large galley allows passengers the highest level of comfort.

32.Stoprotsentno fresh air, low pressure, large windows and a stillness reduce fatigue and create a cozy atmosphere in the cabin.

33. Ask the subject with no detail.

34. I believe that the pillows are not affected at this JetExpo were the main trend.

35. Details of the owners to remove the pads do not prohibit, thank you.

36. Again, a dressing room and then flowers.

37. During the flight, access to the luggage compartment free and it does not matter if you put your gadget into a suitcase - nobody without you lift it out.

38. Buy G280! It is worth nothing at all - 24 million green!

39. Do not want G280? So buy G450, quite inexpensive.

40. Gulfstream G450 - full-size, long-range business jet, a direct descendant of the legendary aircraft series GIV,
the most popular business jet in the world. Thanks intercontinental range G450 aircraft easily take you from Dallas to Paris.

41. The aircraft can reach a maximum operating speed of up to 0, 88 Mach and carry a group of eight passengers at a distance of 4350 nautical miles (8056 km) at normal cruising speed of 0, 80 Mach.

42. Attention to detail.

43.Operator G450 aircraft can choose any of the six options for the configuration of the interior, to equip the interior to your liking.

44. These individual configurations interior provide comfortable accommodation for up to 16 passengers and the organization of six beds.

45. Kitchenette with microwave and a sink to wash fresh fruits and vegetables brought from the markets of Central Asia.

46. ​​The personal steward in the standard is not included.

47. The technological level of the G450 cabin crew voted highest in business aviation. Aircraft avionics displays the located in landscape format LCD display with a diagonal measurement of 14 inches (36 cm), the most important data on the status of the flight.
___
All

PS: sorry it took so long ... lecturing Inet buggy

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting