Huckster and gasoline ...

Yesterday flew to Kamchatka, friends ask: What do you not brought Japanese skunk (flavor to the machine), which is not brought caviar? Etc. I say, guys, in Moscow, the price of it, are the same or even cheaper!
The reason is simple as a penny, fuel (see for yourself), electricity, the most expensive in the country. Although Kamchatka has its own resources, more abruptly than anywhere else at all. Gas is, offshore oil extracted (but only Americans), gold shaft, and the main wealth, fish, eggs.
No, edrosnya filthy, seize, seize and seize !!! All little poheru how people survive, let all kick the bucket!
When gasoline was 20 rubles. GDP foaming at the mouth, tore his shirt that gasoline prices will not rise! So what? .. Where bleat ?!
For females, they say: You see, we have $ 110 oil in flight, purchase, etc. less will not work!
When the oil is $ 60, they scream the same thing: You see, we are in flight, we have to buy in at this price + recycling etc.
And what was the war, when they began to pull the local gas CHP. Oooh ... this could be about to shoot a movie.
Fuel tankers brought to Kamchatka, huckster, schemes have worked clearly, they write that they buy in one place, at a certain price, and as a result of buying another elsewhere. And then, GAS, drawn steel. Thus replaced a bunch of contractors (branch to lend to the city), spices say it could stretch for half a year, taking into account the seismic and so on. No, it pulled in my 5 years))) Putinoidy visited several times, even the GDP, do not care, huckster, profitable tankers!
In general, I think, huckster reach safely to fifty dollars goryuchku. We normally moo-moo-moo, oink oink-oink, ... and everything.
I recently korefan (live in Boston) told me they have a gallon of gasoline rose 5 cents, the same day, all taxi drivers stood in the evening, the price came back.

PS. Flying there. On the plane, in the bathroom hung a Tajik (or someone xs) at zero English, can not open the door, threw a fit, just do not break down the door from the inside.
Well, at least with these cockroaches on Kamatke engaged. Apartments do not give in material removal, go systems, they said that those who have ended the quota (and whether there), will no longer be given, so as not went to Kamchatka.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting