"I decided to leave fine. And lay down in the snow: side by side...". The husband and wife spent two days in icy hell

With the heroes of this story, a terrible thing happened: they got lost in a Blizzard on the shores of the Arctic ocean. Site describes the events which freezes the soul. Weather forecast for nizhneyansk the terrified: -49 at the Western wind with a speed of 4 meters per second are felt as -64. The correspondent of the "evening Yakutsk" Elena Kiseleva was prepared in the room material, one of whose main characters was supposed to be Peter Petrov, a representative of the Association of the Yukaghirs. Therefore, she was not surprised when 5 Dec Peter out.

Seventy million eight hundred forty four thousand five hundred seventy one

Only here we are talking not about the material.

"Good afternoon, Elena. Yesterday, members of the tribal community of St. Yukagir, my aunt's husband went missing near p. Signees. First, get lost, go the wrong way. Then he broke down somewhere. By satellite phone said that they do not know where they are. The search has left residents C. Yukaghir not found, due to the small amount of fuel returned. Then again went on a quest. The administration informed the staff of the Ministry. Promised to send on searches of the three snowmobiles. Wait. While there is no news. The HELO's have to send, probably. Residents yesterday are searching for. Help, please."

From the report of the Ministry of emergency situations:

"December 6, 2016 in the control Center in crisis situations the Main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) reported that presumably 30 km from p. Nizhneyansk Ust-Yana district in the area of WADA in a married couple in the way broke the snowmobile, they need help."

At first, the village administration has tried to get people on their own, sending another snowmobile. But he broke down on the road! Returned to the village, to be replaced left another kindred. On 6 December to assist a couple of Yukagir left members of the community have two "blizzards", and to meet them from the village of Nizhneyansk on two snowmobiles, a group of rescuers Nignejansk of the Yakut branch of the rescue detachment of EMERCOM of Russia.

The summary Is only in Hollywood movies after receipt of the distress signal all the emergency services, armed to the teeth with the latest technology, breaks down to help, and if anything, easily connects national guard, Navy and air force. Our realities are quite different. Distances, conditions, technical equipment... It's not shooting on location!

For example, a helicopter. He was. But in a private conversation we explained that to send the helicopter in search of the missing need the order of the government, and for its signature base. And for the relatives, but it has not been formally reported.

We tried to prove that tomorrow can be a statement, but will no longer be alive people (to survive two days in the cold at minus 49 with the wind?!), but to no avail. No human being we knew agreed with us, but the documents need to unsubscribe, and the decision should be taken by someone of higher rank, and he needs a statement.

The couple Nicholas Habrova and Natalia Protodjakonova big happy family. They have been together for about 20 years (albeit different names you are not confused), gave birth to and raise four children — two daughters and two sons. The eldest daughter is a student, Junior goes to the second grade.

Nicholas along with their relatives, tending a herd of 1300 reindeer. Fell the weekend and he decided, taking advantage of the occasion to go for petrol in Nizhneyansk, along with his wife in "the city" to take.

From the village Yukagir went on 4 December on the "Buran". Road for 140 km, if it is a direct to go. Expected in the morning to buy gasoline, to whirl in the village on other business and got back in the evening.
Bought gasoline and Koichiro on the farm. After all cases, have left home. And... didn't make it.

To leave, together, After almost two days in the cold minus 49 (informants carefully specify "felt like 60 degrees") Nicholas frostbitten face and hands. The wife of the symptoms of frostbite are seen, but from the General cooling and stressful situation, the body has failed: Natalia feeling her stifled cough, and pressure rolls. Nevertheless, she agrees to talk with us. Your landline phone in her apartment there, so she goes to the neighbors. Quiet monotone Natalia told her story, and I'm on the other end, listening to her, bathed in tears.

Natalia Protodjakonova:

We went from Nizhneyansk on the three "storms". Two came from behind us, like the lights were visible. But when our "Buran" stalled, we couldn't see them. Realized that he had lost his way somewhere and not stopped there. First thought that ran out of gas. Refueled, inspected the filter, tried to warm up the engine — the engine still wouldn't start. And then the match ended. Called relatives in Yukagir, we say: get lost and do not know where we are. I needed to send Buran to meet. But most hoped that those who went with us, will find us. But do not wait. Summed up they are. A cold that day, unfortunately, was strong. Felt dreadfully cold.

— Would be in the woods — wouldn't have gone. But there's only bare ice. Even the snow really was not, present. We're on the beach went (coast of the Laptev sea. — E. K.). The terrain is flat, no bump! I am very cold and tired quickly. I wanted to lie down and sleep. And it's all peaceful. The husband did not give. To warm up, forced to walk around the "Buran". So spent the whole night went, did not allow himself to sleep. When the day dawned, again called her, asked for us or not. Said exit towards "snowstorms", went forward to where, we thought our house.

First still had some feelings, wanted to eat, to drink. But then I'm so numb that everything was down. I wanted to lie down and sleep. But her husband did not allow me to lie on the ground. Force dragged, pushed, forced to go. Took the snow from the curb, it melted in my mouth and fed me. You know, so lip to lip. I cried, he cried. But he dragged me. And I went on, though hands and feet were numb, didn't feel anything. I thought about the children that they will remain orphans. This idea was forced to resist.

— Was hallucinations: it sometimes seemed that in the distance flashed lights saving lights or heard the roar of the motor. We quickened the pace, waving his arms. But it was a hoax. Again beginning to darken, was the last effort, although the mind can understand: a second night will not be rescheduled. And then finally came to the road, her husband found out, said, our, our way.

Wanted to call and tell her on the road looking for us. But here already and the phone could not stand the cold. Went on like a dream. Brela and Brela. Faith that we will find also lost. Just go. And what's left?

— No hands or legs felt. The tears were gone.

— There is a limit. All the strength ran out. Husband tried for two, also did not survive. Then decided that have to go right. And lay down in the snow, side by side, as they have lived. Together we fall asleep, I thought. We have a bedspread was wrapped in his head and lay down. And immediately became well. Heat. All four children saw the voices as if they heard. And my husband nearby. Calmly began. Throughout. End. Not so scary.

— How much lying, I don't know. When I saw the native's face, his brother Conon, I do not believe. Came to and finally realized that it's saved only in Nizhneyansk. That is the miracle.

— You want to through your newspaper to thank the brother of Conon D. Tomsk for salvation. Of course, I would like to be rewarded somehow, but it much hope not — we too live far away, who is there remember drive? And he's being modest. Says: what's wrong? I was supposed to do, it did. He is not the first time saves people — when the fire of life saved. So he was raised by our mother. I am proud that I have such a brother.

The story of brotherKonon Tomsk, head of the community "Maruchan" S. Yukagir:

I was in the area, they fished, when they told me that my sister lost. Dropped everything and came as quickly as possible to the village. They told me that yesterday they were looking for two "blizzards", but in vain. Today Buran broke down, went on one. Ran out of gas and they came back. Again found no one. Then called the Ministry of emergency situations and reported that he had sent from Nizhneyansk two of the "Buran" in search. We went in search of Viktor Filippov. I figured about where they can be thought in the mind of distance, presented as had to go. Decided that I would drive a distance of 90 kilometers from the village and going there to look for within a radius of 5-10 kilometers. Do so.

— Watch: lie on the track of the snowmobile. Do not move. The steam from the breath rises. We do not hear. Everything went cold, thinking: not yet. But then Nicholas moved his foot. We were so happy! Began to Wake up. Rose, made to resemble, and then wrapped in blankets and took them in Nizhneyansk. What do you write? About me going to write? No need. Found — good. What to inflate then? It happens.

He is a Yukagir character: calm, equanimity, restraint, resistance. Something without which the North quickly dissipate and freeze. They are little to share their emotions, trying not to spill what's inside. Appreciate the follows actions, not words.

Previously, they had been considered: when a lot of what you say, it leaves you and the spirits can use what you do not value.

via sakhapress.ru/archives/218151

Tags

See also

New and interesting