Gasoline prices are rising again.

Retail prices for gasoline in Russia from 20 to 26 August rose by 0, 2%, according to Rosstat. Petrol going up the sixth week in a row.

Rosstat: gasoline prices continue to rise
In the week from 13 to 19 August petrol price increased by 0, 4%, 6 to August 12 - at 0, 6%, from 30 July to 5 August - 1, 4%, from 23 to 29 July - at 0, 5 %, from 16 to 22 July - at 0, 2%. Before that gasoline prices have remained unchanged or decreased.

Retail prices for diesel fuel with 20 to 26 August rose by 0, 1%, from 13 to 19 August - at 0, 2%, from 6 to 12 August - at 0, 3%.

Since the beginning of the year to August 26 gasoline rose by 3, 8%, diesel fuel - by 1, 5%.

Increase in gasoline prices occurred in 39 regions of Russia. Most gasoline rose last week in Orel - 3%, Makhachkala and Vladikavkaz - 2, 1%. In 41 subjects of Russia gasoline prices remained at the previous week.
P.S. Dear. Vladimir Vladimirovich! I ask you to support me in my intention to legally acquire the nationality of the UAE, due to the fact that the citizens of this state receive 80% of oil revenues. And we do not have something that does not get any interest, and we are still paying for petrol at export prices! Thank you for everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting