Freestuff Gillette - better for no loshara

This is not advertising Gillette Fusion Proglide Power, for its advantages and disadvantages, I do not intend to sound (except for one - the price).
The purpose of this post: do not walk in my footsteps.
One day, while reading komenty on Yap, met a phrase about how one Members Active being "smart" acquired through the Internet blades for Gillette razor as much for 400 rubles for 8 blades. It was then that I have and the desire to repeat this feat, since they are in the store 1, 5-1, 7 ths.
Pick up on "buy-sell website" found a suitable advertisement (price 400 sht.- 8, all as it should), so to speak, made test purchases.

Will 7 photo

The fact that it is a fake, it became clear after the machine (who does not know -stanok Power can vibrate). Relatives of the blade does not make sounds, and fake .... Oooo .... Each blade rang just rattled. Shaving ... but about what quality is all about? tears up and everything.
So those differences that I found between the new "unoriginal" and their families.
1) The angle of the blades. If he loved the order of 30 m., Then "those" 45 c.

2) In the original head side has a small strip on the "those" do not.

3) inscription Gillette. In the middle of the original, a flat type, line thickness is the same. In "those" see for yourself (the letters "stand", swim in the thickness and inclination)

4) Mikroschetka. In the original it is a soft material, with sufficient height to "those" is a sham (I think from the photo it can be understood)

5) blades lie in the same plane, well at only the original. The "as" every blade of his located (the photo shows how the 2nd, 4th and fifth in one plane - glare and the 1st and third in the other). Also note as the "fight" brand new blade.

6) And here at the original (which is already old and was almost thrown out) in one (highlights all five simultaneously).

Posted in [mergetime] 1384251612 [/ mergetime]
That's all. Good luck in your purchases.
For pictures do not blame - for so sfotkat to mobile is not so simple.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting