Wall painting in the room subsidiaries

After the purchase of apartments do it systematically repair. Because money is not very - almost do everything himself on weekends and after work.

The room was like a daughter to make bright, colorful. After a long search for suitable wallpaper, stumbled upon the British wallpaper, but the price is arrived - 5000 rubles. per roll. After they've been looking for something similar, but there was nothing like it. Only those like wallpaper. But the price ...

In general, remembering that when it was able to draw on the computer sketched an approximate what might happen, received the blessing and approval of his wife (and where do without it)))) and set to work.

13 photo.

I Sobsna.

The idea was to create floral ornament, combining floral and fruit motifs.

From the walls stripped the old wallpaper, conducted preparation for painting the walls - 3 layers superfinishing putty under each layer - primer. All the walls are hand-polished 250 sandpaper.

After polishing - 2 coats of white paint, and 2 layers of tone colors - pink and light green.

Next he produced several basic curved stencils, green pencil in teeth and forward to the outline.

3. Paint Tools

4. The intermediate stages and fragments

continued

Further

draw further

We are adding more and more new elements

further

Almost completed

there is still a little bit

discordant with room cot daughter bought in Ikeja, has been subjected to surface parts and put in a corner)

picked up at the ceiling hung a chandelier in the style of

Posted in [mergetime] 1391088693 [/ mergetime]
Here, in general, and all. The furniture in the room was bought again in Ikeja. White. First I wanted her to paint, but other problems completely won my attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting