Paintings on the wall perfectly revitalize and diversify the interior of the premises. And if the wall itself will turn into a picture? This room design will definitely be a memorable, original, trendy, topical ... You can pick up many more adjectives to describe the design of such facilities. But one can exactly say one thing - so the interior will not be boring and bored
Not so long ago were in fashion wallpapers in the interior. This addition to the registration of several rooms enlivened the overall impression of the interior, but quickly tired. After all, to invest part of the soul and move it in the photo is not possible, and in writing the picture the artist always gives a piece of himself. The image created by the hands, will have a positive energy and transmit it to people living in the house.
Scene Selection for painting
Each room in the house has its purpose and, therefore, subject of the picture to be applied to the wall is necessary to select the appropriate meaning and color to the overall decor.
The living room is important to create an atmosphere of comfort and harmony, because this room brings together the whole family, welcomes its guests. In it you spend a lot of time. The plot is deposited on the wall should be enjoyable for all family members. It can be quiet landscapes, images of animals and more.
The bedroom, as you know, is a place of rest and relaxation. For painting walls you can use any theme related to sleep in this room: the night sky, clouds, zodiac signs, landscapes
Tip: combine two images in one. Day will be seen a picture of any landscape or floral motifs, and tread the night starry sky or Milky Way, made with fluorescent dyes.
If you want to give your child a real fairy tale, make a list of walls in the interior of his room. The plot you can use any, related to children and childhood, toys, cartoons. Colors choose soft, pastel, to avoid unnecessary load on the psyche of the child. When making a child to older children, be sure to consider his wishes when choosing a figure.
Kitchen design is also easy to vary the picture on the wall. For small premises fit the image window with some extensive panorama terrace or by the lake. Pale monochrome or kitchen can be made brighter with the help of a still life with juicy fruits or berries.
Tip: in the room where the food is cooked, by hand, choose a wall in front of the stove and sink. Then the picture will not spoil grease or splashes of washing dirty dishes.
Wall painting in the bathroom has several features. Firstly, you should choose water-resistant paint. Second, the finished picture should be protected by covering it with lacquer. Unlike the other rooms, the bathroom is not necessary to select a picture story for the overall design. On the contrary, the wall on which the painting is done, you can beat the other interior details. Figure you can use any, do not just take the dark tones - they will reduce the volume and so small room
Hallway or corridor - is the calling card of any home. The way the room is decorated, depends on the impression from the entire apartment. Dimensions of standard hallways, as a rule, do not allow to beat the interior with furniture. interior painting in the hall is a great solution to create a warm and cozy atmosphere. Figure is an abstract approach, made lighter, calm tones.
Different techniques of painting the walls
Despite the diversity of the technician performing the painting on the walls there are two main types: traditional and modern techniques
Wall painting in the traditional technique is considered to be more time-consuming, as is done exclusively hand without the aid of any tools and appliances. For this type of technology include the following:
- Fresco. Figure is applied to water-based paints on wet plaster, which after drying yields a thin protective layer over the entire picture. This technique can be used for painting of concrete, stone and brick walls. We must work quickly, so to cope with the fresco only professional artist.
- Alsekko. It differs from the previous art in that the paint is applied to a previously prepared plaster. In operation, the surface is wetted as required. The painting this technique is less durable than a mural, but it has a juicy tone.
- Sgraffito. Technique is very complicated. Figure scratched plaster in several layers at different depths. The image is of the same color, but many different shades and tones. Error correction is almost impossible, therefore, for a painting technique using stencils.
- Encaustic. As the pattern of the material acts as melted wax with colorants that "cauterize" the wall. In another embodiment, the hot wax is applied to the pieces of fabric, and then transferred to the surface.
- Three-dimensional painting ( "snag"). This technique is very complicated, but the result is unusual and interesting. The bottom line is this: the surface is applied to the relief image, which was subsequently erased paints. The picture in the end it turns out with 3D-effect.
Painted surfaces in various modern techniques include the use of various devices and instruments. Therefore, the result is faster and cheaper than traditional options.
- Airbrush. The paint on the surface of the blown airbrush. The image is three-dimensional, colorful and very durable. To use this technique suitable for different surfaces, colors are used dry and liquid.
- Graffiti. This technique is similar to airbrushing, it differs only result. The resulting image - a label or abstraction
- Grisaille. This is an imitation or a transfer to a wall of black and white, aged photo. Figure get realistic, it resembles a frozen frame from an old movie.
- Painting on decorative plaster requires prior application of an additional layer of texture. After drying the surface is painted paints.
- Special painting and acrylics. These two techniques are most popular. For registration of the bedrooms and children's rooms are used invisible ink to glow after dark. Acrylic paints have a wide range of colors and shades. For painting fit any surface. The paint is applied easily, dries quickly, and if you need a change of scenery, it can easily be washed off.
Painting the walls with his own hands
You are convinced that the creation of the painting on the wall - it only professionals, but also very expensive? Believe me, the artistic painting the walls in the interior -. Not easy, but quite affordable art common man
Preparation. To create your own masterpiece, you will need the following set of tools: a brush, a pencil and a long line of paint and varnish. First you choose the image and the actual wall, which is destined to become a painting. Its surface is trimmed, re-plastered. Under the picture is applied acrylic primer. As long as the wall dries, do some preparation stencil or image thumbnail.
Main job. To move the picture on the wall, you must raschertit it into squares (1 cm * 1 cm). Scale the image and cause increased squares on the prepared surface. Parts of the plot turn redraw, referring to the "source code". You can start coloring. To obtain the desired color, add the colorant in a white acrylic paint slowly, gradually achieving the desired tone.
Tip: easy to paint a picture of each color separately. To do this, the colors used can be numbered and chart on the wall where a tone applied. Then you will be able to correctly calculate the required amount of paint, and the work will go faster.
Finishing touch. Look at the result of their labors. If you are satisfied and fix not need anything, feel free to cover the image with varnish. For this purpose, suitable matt varnish, the surface will not blikovat, and the image will be more realistic.
Wall painting, made with his own hands, will make a unique and individual design of your home. Pick up the story of the image, the appropriate style to the other subjects of an interior, and your work will be a real decoration of the room for years to come.