Britney, you cho rzhosh?

Hmayak Hakobyan won according to the Akhal-mahalay spending in the third round of the successful 2-lyaski masyaski.

Another manifestation of the law of conservation - the fundamental law of the universe:
 - Did you hear Aral lost?
 - So what? But anal booming!

I stood recently in a supermarket. In front of me a man 35 years old with four children: three larger and one small basket-carriage sitting. Suitable znachitdelo to checkout. And about the fund typically rack with zhuvachku, chocolates iprezervativami. This small shovels a couple of packs of condoms and kidaettak angrily to his father in a basket with a cry: "On !!!". And said hero:
 - Get out, nasty monster!
And the answer monster nasty:
 - Sorry, but I just go through two stop

I basically put on a pretty light and the only thing black at mneest, this shoulder bag, studded with different icons that otnosheniek emo do not have any. And here I am standing in the subway, standing next to OAG-Kid Spivey, looks at me a glass eye, and then on the bag and asked "Trophy?».

If you are offered a flexible work schedule, it means that you are at the first bend every opportunity.

We have a tradition to sit down on the track, but there is no such clean up!

Children rummage in my mother's bag. Mom:
 - Shame on you? It is not good to delve into someone else's bag!
 - Mom, you have someone else's bag? !!!

"Innovations are born at the crossroads!" - Said a top manager and refilled beer brandy.

Babaev chocolate for five years ahead Babai Quality intimidation little children.

- You're a hypochondriac.
 - What does it mean?
 - It means that you feel good only when you feel bad.

- Not really something you attentive. During the time that we know, you gave me a packet of condoms, and those he himself had used ...

- Oh, sir, how you remind me of my third husband ...
 - And how many of them you had, madam?
 - Two.

I want to Hawaii! Everything's there! Sand for children, sun for the wife, mother in law for sharks.

The correct translation of the phrase «welcome back» - welcome back

Only our people Mauger every day to say, "Fuck Jam has this Chinese stapler ..." - and to continue to use it.

Blonde:
 - I can not sleep in the dark: I do not understand, I closed my eyes or not!

Women are just bitchiness, very horrible bitchiness and favorite.

Tatar scientists came to the conclusion that in the saying "Nezhdanov guest is worse than a Tatar" women simply discussing men.

Every year toothpastes are getting better and worse teeth.

Why white socks turn black when they wear long black and vice versa?

War. Behind sitting two theater administrator. One is reading a newspaper and says to the other:
 - Just imagine, the Germans took Elec. It's a pity, a beautiful city.
 - Come on! So imagine the town: two rooms for four seats!

The early bird catches the one who does not give anyone the night.

- You is that, bespectacled man, for our portfolio Lenka wearing?
 - So this is - soak Lenka, you'll be wearing for ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting