Britney and her hats

Britney Spears is a great lover of hats. It is not surprising: the singer in his time so bully her hair, now she has to wear a beard accrued. But if the concert this outrage stylists can give more or less decent form, then every day for three hours to style your hair the star fails. After Britney several times "light up" the bindings of extension hair, it has become more prudent, and now almost do not go out without a hat or cap. Elementary, Britt: It's all in a hat))

Something that is not so hot Rastamanskaya beret. Someone saw this and reached out to pull off it.

Cap- "pan" for Britney's blonde head looks surprisingly good. But for myself I know how uncomfortable it is: a headdress and tries to slide over his eyes.

Britney - a big fan of cowboy hats. It is necessary to admit it, they are. And her little son, too))

And then the option is not entirely successful combination of cowboy hats with fur sheepskin

And this is all something difficult. Super-stylish hat and dress moth, complete with torn tights. I hope that this is one of the live images of Britney, not the casual.

Cylinder - the main element of the image tsirkachki in which the Brit appeared in a clip «Circus». Glamurnenko! Britney begins to mend ...

Here Britney and she realized that this hat is not a fountain

And here it is realized too late, and therefore became sad)) Unsuccessful of being a Sherlock Holmes.

Personally, my opinion - Brit most are small hats with narrow brims. They complement the everyday way of shorts and a T-shirt ...

... But not with the nightgown and chewing shirts!

The singer does not shy away and all kinds of caps. Some go to her more, some less - it all depends on the color and style.

It seems that the star is not thrilled with the style of "military". And on the cap, apparently, some swearword

Britney - sailor

Britney - casual-girl

That the protection of the head on the beach is better than baseball?

Even his cap ...

Generally, Britney fellow that wears hats. Still, much better than walking because:

or so ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting