Britney Spears and Jason Trawick

What a umnichka Britney Spears! Remember that it represents a year that way in 2006? And now? Now she is a beautiful, popular and, apparently, wiser woman planning a wedding and the birth of the third child. But all this would not be on the horizon if Britney Spears Jason Trawick has not appeared, and that was kind of like it remains an agent. Their relationship originate in 2009, when a terrible depression after her divorce from Britney Federline Alfonso subsided a bit, but they were known long before that. That is, over the years he was there, I saw it differently and they are really well-communicated, and then "bang!" And their relationship broke a spark.

Jason was able to protect Britney from hell that was happening around her (at least he tried) and his efforts were not in vain - Today the 29-year-old pop princess and her 39-year-old manager live happily. They met in 2006, so we can say that together they are going here for 5 years. Trawick called the most worthy men of Britney, because it is not trying to become famous for her bill, perfectly applies to two of her sons, and supports all of its endeavors. So just before the wedding)

It is said that for the sake of Spears he threw about 20 kilograms in order to comply with his beautiful mistress.

More recently came the new "hot" Britney video for the song «Criminal», which starred Jason Trawick. In the image of Bonnie and Clyde, they look wonderful and you can see that together they are very warm. Pity video banned because of scenes of Brit and Jason in the shower and I can not lay out, but everyone who watched it will understand what I mean.

Tags

See also

New and interesting