Britney and Rihanna

Rihanna and Britney Spears - two divas scene, one starting and one final (or is it not?) His career. Britney is already 29, she dvoё beautiful sons and a loving man Jason Trawick, but in 23-year-old Rihanna is not not only children but also her lover. What they are similar to each other than to either of the singer?

Britney and Rihanna - two shocking the public personalities who are not ashamed to look provocatively on stage. Who are their tour: Rihanna is promoting his album «LOUD», and Britney vengeance advertise album «Femme fatale». In two of the tour there will a lot of pictures that will surprise you, because the propensity to shocking is not only Lady Gaga. In these half-naked singer manage to not only sing, but also dance very mixed dancing. Rihanna loves to pinch myself for the fifth point, and Britney put her on display.

The first round in their dances «LOUD» brag Barbadian beauty Rihanna, which in recent years seems overly unfettered on stage, in life. It affects popularity or simply Rea revealed as a person?

Truly good girl gone bad ...

We look at the photos and read the statements of the two divas of our time on stage (I wonder what they think about the location and the profession in which you can behave like this?).

"Music in my DNA!»

"I want to be the black Madonna»

"I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me»

"I'm really not very open to most people, I usually very calm ... If I do not know someone, I often do not talk a lot, I'm watching, and people think I'm cocky. People think I'm a bitch. But I do not think I'm so »

"Success for me - it's not the destination - it is a journey. Everyone works to reach the top, but what is the top? It is hard work and getting better to climb higher and higher »

"Dancing has always been part of my culture when I was growing up in Barbados. When I released my first video, I really worked hard with my choreographer for different plastics »

"I loved to sing in front of a mirror, holding a comb in front of his mouth instead of a microphone. The neighbors always complained about how loud I was singing »

"I've always had a dream - to get music from the world and give people listen to it»

And now all Britney please us with their frankness in the show «Femme fatale», which soon gets to Russia. Call movement modest Brit not dare, though, compared with Rihanna, she is still more restrained. Perhaps age has an effect ...

"When I'm on stage, I'm the happiest man in the world»

"All the time I sing and dance like a little girl»

"It's great when you have the feelings in the heart, and you're ready to share them with the public. When I go out on stage and start singing a song that she composed, it means so much. I do not know whether I'm the best writer in the world, but I really like to do. And every time I get a better and more mature »

"People listen to me, but do not hear»

"Hell is not possible to forget, but there is a paradise ... and this heaven is beautiful ... and I ... I went there and there»

"When someone tells me that I can not do something, I do it just to be able to prove that I can»

"You never know what you will be tomorrow. Therefore, talking to people, take the time to give them something, at least smile, because it can change the world! »

Rihanna and Britney Spears are not strangers to each other people, because they share the song S & M and joint action that is important for the performers.

And here it is - the overall performance at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards in HD-quality

Tags

See also

New and interesting