Outputs Rihanna

Rihanna - extravagant girl, but because of her images that in daily life, that social events are interesting, varied and contradictory. If everyday bows singer we have already seen, now I propose to look at the images from the various events that took place in this year.

January 27, 2012

At the premiere of «Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour» in Los Angeles, Rihanna showed a set of clothes, which was intended to recall the style of the Jackson family. But whether it has carried out his plan to become a certain part of the empire in the day? I think so, because even if I did not know that the evening is dedicated to Michael Jackson, I would have guessed by someone in this manner was adjusted Rea. Exclusive jacket from Claire Barrow, Helmut Lang leggings from 30 000 rubles, as well as brilliant in every sense sandals «Lady Max» by Christian Louboutin 45 000 perfectly match each other, creating the aura to which Rihanna and tried. Looks like a real fan of the King of Pop art, means it actually is.

11 February 2012

At the party on the occasion of the upcoming award «Grammy» singer appeared with a new hair color, becoming a blonde, but the key to its success with the paparazzi and men in the evening is in the subtlest trouser suit from the collection «Bottega Veneta» 2012. It sits perfectly suit and classic pumps from Christian Louboutin with his autograph on the red soles perfectly complement the main part of the dress. This time, Rihanna has decided to focus on naturalness and used a minimum of makeup.

February 12, 2012

The image of Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie "Scarface" Rihanna inspired to create a sexy, frank and at the same time elegant way to «GRAMMY Awards». The dress by Armani, shoes, Christian Louboutin on illusions and numerous gold ornaments Rihanna like a challenge to men. It looks surprisingly not only because together, but also due to its shape, which corrected the singer in recent years with the help of a personal trainer and a healthy diet.

February 18, 2012

Rihanna at the fashion show in London, Stella McCartney stole the show. She again looked pretentious and glamorous in a dress with a plunging neckline by Armani. As for the rest, Rihanna together with your stylist chose sandals «Tom Ford», clutch «Diane Von Furstenberg», decorations «Susan Caplan» and «Annoushka Ducas». It shines as never before! By the way, after the show Stella spoke flattering toward Rihanna:

"I can not remember when I first met Rihanna. I think it was on the dance floor when played one of her songs. I remember that she was behaving like a normal person, not as many are waiting for the girl that is going to conquer the world. Today she is one of the coolest, hottest, talented and impressive singers. Her love to listen to her, she imitated. All this has made it its own special methods. She works hard, really laid out a hundred. Fans, friends and charity, it gives not only the whole self, but your energy and all your soul. In the 24 Rihanna is struggling to support people in which she believes. She is one of the few people from the world of the rich and famous who are not obsessed with themselves. She is ready to give a piece of their ordinary, unknown to her man, and that's really rare. For Rihanna is just the beginning - it has yet to do so many things. Its popularity is gaining momentum, so beware! »

March 28, 2012

On a promotional photo shoot of the film "Battleship" in London debutante as an actress Rihanna looked modest, but at the same time elegant in a dress with an unusual design from Alexander Wang, shoes by Christian Louboutin and bracelets from Maria Cid, worth about 50 000. < br />

April 2, 2012

Goodbye to Blondie, Rihanna at a press conference of the film "Battleship" in Japan showed a new (well forgotten old) haircut and hair color. In the original totally black bow Rihanna looked defiantly, but a little weird outfit.

April 3, 2012

Rihanna at the premiere of the blockbuster "Battleship" in Tokyo gave everyone to understand that the "pajama trend" is not going anywhere, and just beginning to unfold. It looks really like a suit pajamas, but very expensive pajamas with delightful sky-blue cloth. I note that the suit also recalls kimono than likely and guided Rihanna wearing this outfit, because the kimono is a traditional Japanese clothing.

April 10, 2012

At the premiere of the film "Battleship" in Sydney Rihanna it looked quite nice, but the image turned out quite boring and in the evening came to the forefront of the leading lady in the film - a model and actress Brooklyn Decker, and Rea had to dispel his image main fashionista. There are also failures.

April 10, 2012

Rihanna at the preliminary screening of the film "Battleship" in Sydney in a playful manner which is more like a casual, appeared before the cameras of photographers. This bow is totally different from the previous ones, but thanks to this set of the singer seems to be younger and more directly than and bribes.

April 18, 2012

Rihanna at a dinner in the women's center «EIF» cancer research not wasting any and showed not only an interesting autfit consisting of fashion is now short-stamp and a long skirt with a slit, but somehow proven to Steven Spielberg that she is a good actress. According to rumors, Stephen has invited the singer to star in the movie "Jurassic Park 4».

April 24, 2012

Rihanna at the party «TIME 100" in unusual for her doll dress from Marchesa surprised all and sundry. Princess in a pink dress with shaven temples and bright makeup - is unusual and epic. Cinderella is gone, it's time to stop believing in fairy tales ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting