Ackerman

Malin Akerman - Hollywood actress Swedish-Canadian origin, we know from the films "27 Dresses," "The Heartbreak Kid" and "Watchmen." Like many actresses in the movie Malin came after the fashion business. Prior to that, somewhere in the age of 17 Malin he won the contest "Supermodel of Canada". Moving to California, closer to the "dream factory", completely changed the fate of Malin.

Things went well at it, and in 1997 she got her first role - in the series "Earth: Final Conflict." This was followed by shooting in other series. But for her breakthrough role was in the film "The Heartbreak Kid." At that point, Malin was 28 years old, so that fame came to her not in the early years.

Ben Stiller and Malin in the frame:

The role showed that Malin Ackerson can perfectly cope with the comedy role. Behind it followed by another comedy - "27 Dresses." Then roles in comedies followed, like all of the machine. Of course, playing in any particular genre, it is very difficult to break out of it. While Ackerman hoped that the directors see her in a different role.

Malin once said:
"I think this is my first big role was the most difficult for me. I remember the first week of filming, when I came home, called her husband ... and cried. It was a comedy, and I did not understand what I do and if I do it right. I am extremely nervous and worried. Now I find it easier, but each new role makes me grow. I do what I do not ever done before. Every time I ask myself whether it will turn out well for me. The work of the actor and scary at the same time captures. »

After a while Ackerman almost managed to get rid of the "comedic role", although not completely. Malin Akerman played Laurie Yuspeshik, superheroine, nicknamed "Silk ghost-2." For this role, Malin for a month to train for six hours a day to build muscle.

In 2010 Malin played in the drama "The club crazy».

Today, Malin continued to star in TV series and movies. She is also happy to pose for advertising. Actress few years is on the list of "100 most sexy women in the world", but took the last stitch.

In addition, Malin Akerman is also the vocalist of rock group «The PetalStones». She married a member of the group, the Italian musician Roberto Tsinkone.

"I'm not a good singer, I must confess. If I have a great work, then I would probably have to make music - it can inspire a person instantly. From songs to cry or you can just rush into a dance .... I love to sing on stage, although it is very nervous - some notes I do not always get to take. But it's so cool. I think anyone feels it when he sings, writes music and sings or listens to. This unique freedom. If only I could sing better ... »

In 2012, the first at about 7 Malin planned projects, so that, we think, we will hear about Malin Akerman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting