Famous fashion houses: “To look stylish and bright in 2018, choose things with...”

Did you know that in 2018, some of the wardrobe They became pockets. And this is not surprising, because in the modern world, in the era of smartphones, they are very convenient and relevant.

A pocket is considered to be a sewn or sewn piece of clothing, which serves as a place for wearing and storing improvised trifles, such as keys, small money, a handkerchief.

But, in addition to their main task, pockets also serve as decor. Perhaps no piece of clothing can boast such a variety of "models" as pockets. Simple and complex, almost invisible or, on the contrary, are the embodiment of the most daring design solutions, suitable for absolutely any style. Every new fashion idea starts with a simple foundation.

Clothing decoration Editorial "Site" I have prepared 14 super ideas for you. dressing. Fashionable and current trend of 2018!

1. Large overhead pockets can decorate any thing, not only coats and jackets. It can be skirts, jackets, pants and dresses.

2. I love these stylish and feminine options!

3. Depending on the location of the pockets are external and internal, on or in the lining of the product. By type, pockets are divided into overhead, slotted and pockets in the seams. Each of them has its own characteristics. There are also complex pockets that combine both species or several varieties of one.

4. Overhead pockets It's been popular. They have different sizes, but in modern fashion, when there is a craving for designers, and behind them and fashionistas to the style of oversize, on the catwalk you can often see pockets of large sizes. But immediately it should be noted that this type of pockets are suitable only for tall and slim girls. Even those who have an hourglass figure should not get carried away with overhead pockets of large sizes. If you want to place them in your hips or on your chest, they can break your ideal proportions.

And girls with a pear-shaped figure should not experiment, placing them on the thigh line. Pockets in this area can afford girls with a figure “inverted triangle” or “rectangle”, that is, all those with narrow hips.

5. Recently, designers fantasize about pockets more and more. Variations change and new elements are added. basic pockets remain unchanged.

6. Stars are not averse to wearing outfits with false pockets. Amy Ryan, Miranda Ackerman and other famous personalities wear dresses with pockets on their hips. Modern fashion designers experiment, offer extravagant models with pockets. These are side and oblique pockets, and contrasting, very expressive options.

7. To correctly position the pocket in accordance with the style of the product, take into account the features of your figure. After all, a pocket on a lush chest or on too rounded hips will look inappropriate.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 20 ideas of spring oversize coats: color, material, what to wear this fashionable thing to look stylish regardless of age and figure.

In this spring-summer 2018 season, all fashion houses vyingly explain: “To look stylish and bright, choose things decorated with pockets, and then you will definitely be the center of attention.” Well, personally, I love this detail of the wardrobe for its convenience and practicality.

Do you like things you have on them? fancy-pocket? I will be glad if you share your opinion with us in the comments, and also do not forget to tell about these ideas to your friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting