White House Correspondents & Dinner 2012

The second part of the fashion review with a party on the occasion of the annual dinner of the White House Correspondents' Association. The first part here.

Reese Witherspoon in elegant black dress with an interesting shape of the bodice by Monique Lhuillier. Dress really looks very good on the rounded shape of the future mother Reese, but my attention was attracted by an amazing blue earrings that are perfectly suited to the eye color of the actress.

Model Kate Upton was not afraid to make a choice in favor of a bold, a bit like a dressing gown, a cream dress, and that her boldness paid off. Kate looked very original in a sophisticated retro dress with a satin sash at the waist and a lot of small buttons on the side, and I can safely say that for the first time in my life I liked the look of this girl.

Another model, this time in the category of super, Elle Macpherson in a black dress from the collection of Romona Keveza. The dress looks great on toned figure Elle, and I really like her hair color and simple styling - hair in perfect condition.

A woman in a million, literally and figuratively, Ivanka Trump in a luxury toilet Naeem Khan and accompanied by her beloved husband Jared Kushner. I think the comments about the dresses are unnecessary - it is a very great and his mistress.

Another expectant mother Anna Paquin also opted for a black dress, prodefelirovav the red carpet in bondage dress Herve L. Leroux. The highlight was the open back dress, but if you compare, the choice of Reese Witherspoon I like much more.

Malin Akerman is clearly partial to the original line dress with neckline - the actress is not the first time demonstrates similar outfits. I am convinced that women with small breasts are fully entitled to the deep neckline - often similarly prepared very feminine and elegant, but in this case it is not a cut on his chest, and in the cut of the dress. I do not like overestimated waist dress's fault that this is the waist and disappeared.

Kerry Washington, who once again proved that all brilliant - easy and clothed in a dress very simple design by Calvin Klein. Minimalist style, which is famous for fashion house CK, gave way to a stunning peach-colored dress that looked great on dark skin actress. Whether this outfit some other, less interesting color, the image would not have succeeded.

And here is the hostess Michelle Obama. We unfortunately can not see all the dress, which shone on the soiree first lady of America, but judging by the way the outfit looks on the model, I can say that it is simply gorgeous. Beautiful multi-colored print perfectly with dark skin, Mrs. Obama, and earrings with stones in tone along complement the image.

Rosario Dawson in the creation of the fashion house Armani. What can I say, the image would be perfect if it were not breast actress who not only looks unnatural, but just falls out of the neckline. Rosario, apparently, this fact does not bother.

Cute and feminine image Dakota Fanning was created using beaded dress by Prada. I like the bow of the actress, it is perfectly her age, but I am embarrassed by the complete absence of color - it seems to me that the actress looks very pale well. And it's not the color of the skin and make-up - should add some color to lips or nails.

Not to say that I am more excited about the dress Rashida Jones, but this image has the full right to exist, although it is unlikely to fall into the list of the best backgammon events.

Receiving President visited many famous men, but my attention was awarded only one - the star of the film "Artist" Ugg boots. Yes, the famous dog was also prigashen at White House Correspondents' Dinner in 2012 and has eclipsed all other men with its stylish tuxedo!

Tags

See also

New and interesting