ESPY Awards 2013

After a short break, I propose to return to the reviews with red carpets. Today it comes to the awards ceremony ESPY Awards, which died down last night in Los Angeles. This annual award is given to professional athletes as well as people, in varying degrees, to connect his life to the sport.

Like any other social event, ESPY Awards hosted on its red carpet is not only the athletes, but the Hollywood stars, without which no cost, no awards ceremony. Moreover, they were the focus of photographers through their attire - and not very good.

One of the highlights of the girls on the red carpet, of course, became Selena Gomez. The young star has opted for bright red lace Dolce & Gabbana with a rich finish as a business card of the Italian house. I like this outfit, and above all, the fact that it does not look Selene deliberately sexy. It would seem that the red color and short skirt should give the opposite effect, but not on a pretty Selena.

Lake Bell also appeared on the red carpet dressed in Dolce & Gabbana. The actress opted for a dark green lace dress strapless, expanding its unusual purple clutch Edie Parker. I like admirer harmonious way, not entirely clear choice of accessories the same color, but I will not deny that it was thanks to his outfit looks noticeably.

Paula Patton appeared at the ceremony in a silver dress from the brand Theia. Initially, this outfit does not imply any strap, but the actress has decided to supplement his own way and did the right thing - he has created a more feminine silhouette. It is a pity that I can not say the same for the length of the skirt, which was cruelly shortened the length of a democratic knee to extreme mini.

Unlike attire floors, Olivia Wilde image was harmonious and balanced. The actress wore to the event from a leather band shortened stamp and pencil skirt up to mid-calf. The cutting length of the print and balanced provided Olivia's the title of one of the most stylish girls ceremony.

Our compatriot Maria Sharapova has chosen outfit for the ceremony with a slight touch of retro rezortnoy collection of J. Mendel. The dress looks very unusual, not only because of the interesting prints in pastel shades of silver, but also unexpected black box at the bottom of the skirt. I confess that at first I was a little custom item confused, but then I realized that he gives the dress originality and makes it different from others.

Gymnast Gabrielle Douglas opted for sexy, choose a dress in leather and satin, with an unusual line of cleavage. I would love to see Gaby in a fresh and summer plumage, but I can not deny that in this dress, she looks very attractive.

One of the sexiest athletes of our time, Michael Phelps appeared on the red carpet accompanied by his girlfriend Win McMurry. Michael was very elegant in a suit from Hugo Boss (although brown shoes still pumped up), and Win made a bid for sexy minimalism, dressed in a red dress cool design. The dress is simple, but thanks to the accessories, such as the elegant beige sandals, gold bracelets and earrings with turquoise, it looks excellent.

I follow the example of Phelps and basketball player Dwyane Wade, taking with him to the ceremony of his girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union. Gaby had an interesting dress with shiny finish, cutouts, and emphasized shoulder line by Marc Bouwer. I like the outfit, although I am very skeptical about the black dress in the height of the summer season.

Another thing Katherine Webb, whose outfit is hardly bleak. Geometric prints in silver-blue color scheme and plenty of sequins not exactly give us bored! I like the aesthetics of the mermaid, but clearly emanates from the dress 80s.

Another lover of bright colors become Chrissie Teygen by the ceremony for the most fashionable color of the summer - yellow. Her ensemble from brand Izmaylova consisted of a classic pencil skirts and transparent chiffon blouses. Most of the dress I like his slackness and carelessness, but I definitely vote against a lacy black bra, exposed for all to see.

Malin Akerman finally back in shape after having a baby and can now afford the most open dress. The actress posed for photographers in a bright blue mini dress J. Mendel with open cut on his chest. Attire sits perfectly and the black insert at the waist in harmony with straps on sandals.

Attire presenter Robin Roberts probably will be for many the epitome of the perfect evening dress. It is fresh, elegant and sexy ... And what do you need?

The former Victoria's Secret Angel Marissa Miller demonstrated its perfect shape with slim blue dress with transparent inserts along the entire length. The outfit is not so hot, but all the elements in it are balanced, and this is a big plus.

And as a traditional complete my top 5 most stylish young ladies ceremony:

1 - Maria Sharapova in J. Mendel

2 - Olivia Wilde in A.L.C.

3 - Robin Roberts in an unknown designer dress

4 - Selena Gomez in Dolce & Gabbana

5 - Malin Akerman in J. Mendel

And who was the most stylish for you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting