Dresses star at Cannes 2011

Everywhere they say about the best outfits, and I decided to choose the worst outfits of stars at the 64th Cannes Film Festival. But, following his own logic, I understand that there are no horrible dresses. There are people who can not wear them. Almost any dress model looks, if not perfectly, at least well. So I tried to look for shows, which featured these dresses, and bring together the two images for comparison.

Kirsten Dunst in Chanel Haute Couture

Dress is not afraid of the word length of the country, scraps of cloth wipe the red carpet, black shoes no diluted silvery white scale dresses and look ridiculous. A lack of posture in the very image of Kirsten makes it even more repulsive. And now look at this dress on the model. Is not it perfect? The length of the dress is such as it should be. It seems rather low Kirsten just for him.

Once again, Kirsten Dunst, but in Rodarte.

Kirsten is unlikely to upset such a terrible outputs on the red carpet, as she became the owner of the Cannes Golden Bough, but Dunst seems to have thought that his appearance upsets the other guests and the audience. It may seem that everything is fine actress with a sense of humor, because she wore such a boring dress for the premiere of the film "Melancholia". But still it may seem that Dunst just do not know how to combine the dress with the right accessories, because the dress does not allow even a hint of elegance and gloss, which is so necessary for the dress code at the Cannes Film Festival. Take a look at the model. Yes, the dress looks a lot better, but it is only thanks to a peculiar trench intricate shapes. It really is ideal.

Eve Hewson in Chanel.

Someone I can answer the question of whether commensurate star features of its body with the desired features of the dress? This dress from Chanel, Yves looks like a village woman in the celebration of millet and milk, it remains only to braid a wreath and start dancing. Generally, of course, I was still afraid of negligence Eve. And look at the model, is not it lovely?

And once again Eve Hewson in Miu Miu.

I already said that I do not like the figure of Eve? I have no prejudices against plump, but some are able to present their elegant fullness and some look as exhausted mother of five children. Again I want to say that the dress is not for the Cannes Film Festival. And it strikes me such courage: the combination of light green with light purple. I'm for bright accents in the way, but learn how to combine them for a start. And the model:

Jessica Chastain in Oscar de la Renta.

Jessica fellow that did not experiment. The right approach: to listen to the advice of designer shoes and choose muted colors in bright dress. It would be foolish to do the opposite. But I am confused by dress material, it seems ponderous and lacquered belt. In general, it is very unfortunate, but nothing special in this manner or not. On the model certainly looks better, but hardly a dress will look on it as well is showing.

Elizabeth Olsen in The Row.

I always doubted the abilities of design Olsen sisters, considering in what clothes to flaunt these ladies on the streets. They have nice dresses, but they are not built on their imagination, and bored trends. Elizabeth chose this dress, apparently in support of their sisters. I do not like both, but Elizabeth is certainly more: top dress does not fit with the bottom.

Courtney Love at Givenchy Haute Couture.

Dress well, it looks especially good in Cannes. But Courtney miraculously managed to trivialize it, its way of sloppy and even vulgar. Feathers are in the collection Tisci particular element in presenting Courtney look as if they had just been stolen from several hundred poor birds and pasted on the dress. Bow, lose shape, it seems entirely inappropriate. And now look at the model. Two different way, is not it?

By the way, Courtney has repeatedly shown its untidiness.

To come to the Cannes Film Festival in a dress reminiscent of sleepwear and sandals - what is it? Lack of knowledge about the dress code, or neglect of themselves and others? I, frankly, even a little bit sorry for Courtney. She looks incredibly exhausted.

Next come the dress (or rather images), which I also found it is not entirely successful, but are presented without pictures of the dress on the model.

Clemence Poesy in YSL Edition Soir

The dress emphasizes the delicate appearance of Clemens, but it makes it homely. This is the image that appears to be normal, but it is repulsive. Maybe it's the most Clemens, but one must admit that the dress sits badly.

Ludivine Sagnier

It's a idea that the dress should be dragged over the carpet or Ludivine very low growth? I never interested in the growth of Sanya, but then the bow will certainly want to know. It's true, the rise of 1 meter 60 cm. Why choose dresses that accentuate your short stature, I do not understand. But to dress claims do not have, in my opinion, it is quite interesting.

Candice Boucher is a very attractive model.

But what she wanted to say this dress? The fact that she had a great figure? Or that she does not understand, in some cases, the appropriate dress? If the bottom has been lining, as is commonly done in all lace dresses, it is unlikely that I had any complaints, but in this case I believe that such dress is simply unacceptable. Still, it's not just a party, but a serious event.

Adriana Karembeu

Apparently he fell into childhood. It is, incidentally, do not confuse a ball in honor of her pink princess of the kingdom, and the 64th Cannes Film Festival? Or maybe, Adrian was going to a wedding and decided to drop by to Cannes? Questions that remain unanswered.

And now I'm interested in the question, you think at least one of these images is appropriate, beautiful and pleasant?

Tags

See also

New and interesting