Cynthia Nixon

Cynthia Nixon, star of "Sex and the City," though not the main character in the series, but it is very interesting character in Hollywood. First, she is struggling with cancer, then shrugs off rumors of breast augmentation, then starts dating a girl, and even announced their engagement. Although it is not "even". "Even" is that they give birth to "a child in common».

Well, everything in the queue.

In 2002, the actress was made a terrible diagnosis of breast cancer. Just like her mother, Cynthia struggled with the disease, and emerged victorious. Now everything behind. Actress understand why many women are afraid to undergo a mammogram - the result can be horrendous.

"The only thing to be afraid of, is that if you do not go and do not get a mammogram because part of you does not want to know the result within you may be an infection that will destroy you. This game will be for you a bad end ».

After an illness and then there are rumors that she had plastic surgery for breast augmentation, but allegedly in size, in this case it is difficult to say anything, the chest is still small because the cancer took its toll.

«The Post Chronicle» writes:

American actress, winning breast cancer, Cynthia Nixon denies information published about it had recently increased its chest.

Despite the fact that the «New York Post» reported that the star of the show and the movie "Sex and the City" has made an operation in a hospital in Manhattan in the quietest day of the week, Nixon said «the New York Daily News», the story is completely invented, and it is I went to the hospital for another examination, which takes place every three months.

Here are the very words of the actress:

"I was in the oncology department. Apparently, they think that it means "plastic surgery" ... "- get time!

"We got a call from« The Post »and asked if I did not do breast augmentation surgery. My agent laughed and said no, of course. But they still have printed it. If I was going to increase the breast, would not have to do it more logical to "Sex and the City '?" - Get two!

Dr. Yang commented this case in his blog:

If it is really true rebuttal how anyone could confuse a monthly survey with increasing breast ???

Today, Cynthia Nixon is living a full life.

Cynthia also succeeded in the family (or to be more specific, lesbian) life. In 2004, Cynthia began dating Christine Marioni, and in 2009 they announced their engagement. Not long ago, the couple had a child who brings Christina. Cynthia herself gave birth to two children from his first marriage.

So now the couple has a common child, so to speak, in this case.

Well, the important thing is that she is happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting