Cintia Dicker

Summer! Summer! Summer! How I love you! And just love girls embody this time of year - the red-haired charmer with funny freckles. Not all girly fit into my "parameters summer beauty", but the model Cintia Dicker - it's just a standard summer girl. Bright, cheerful, active and very, very beautiful! Many complex because of rust-colored hair and freckled abundant, but there freckles - it's kissing the sun and around us do not often meet people who can truly be called rosy. Cynthia is a man, and if you still do not know about its existence, then you are welcome. Charged positive and positive emotions can be in her company :)

Fiery red Cynthia was born December 6, 1986 in Campo Bom, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil). This red-haired beast from childhood predicted a successful modeling career, as she was very tiny and cute.

Photoshoot:

Cynthia is very feminine figure and to "anorexic standards" oh how far it ... It also impresses, because most models blindly follow the trend of excessive thinness.

Fashion:

Cynthia word ray bright sun adorns the cover of Cover. This charming young lady represented brands such as Ann Taylor, Benetton, H & M, L'Oreal, and Yves Saint Laurent. Moreover, Cynthia participated in shows Baby Phat, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and even Jean Paul Gaultier. She has repeatedly appeared on the pages of popular magazines Elle, Madame Figaro and Vogue.

Close-up:

Cynthia Height - 178 cm, and the volume - 86.5-61-86.5 (almost ideal)

This blue-eyed redhead beauty illuminates everything around and say that it is not sincere in its manifestations, I think it is impossible.

Personal:

By the way, Cynthia was already married. In the photo she and her husband, Rafael.

Videos:

Tags

See also

New and interesting