Dominican model

Arlenis Sosa was born in the Dominican province of Monte Cristi. Then the family moved Sosa in New York. While Arlenis just graduated from high school, and barely spoke in English. However, this did not prevent Arlenis conquer bosses modeling agency «Marilyn» for its exotic beauty and long legs.

Two weeks later the girl from the Dominican Republic has received an offer to play for the Italian Vogue and Teen Vogue. Then came the show famous brands «Dior» and «Victoria's Secret» and dozens of shootings.

When she appeared on the covers of publications Vogue, Allure, Elle, Interview, iD, Harper's Bazaar.

But the main victory was the largest contract with cosmetics brand «Lancome».

Arlenis Sosa worked on the shows of collections of houses Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, John Galliano, Emanuel Ungaro and others. She also participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008.

Shooting for «Victoria's Secret»:

Arlenis Sosa, Lily Aldridge and Candice Sveynpol in lingerie on the brand of «Victoria's Secret»:

In an interview with supermodel told those secrets that help her stay beautiful.

"I love to take care of their skin. My secret - it is pure leather. And in any case do not need to go to bed without removing makeup. To remain beautiful, I have to drink a lot of water, so the skin remains moisturized and use a moisturizing cream ».

Naturally, the favorite means of a model is a liquid makeup remover «Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover» the brand «Lancome». According Arlenis only a means to cope with thick layers of makeup that she has to wear during the day.

Very bright and positive images, where everything that is associated with a dream: the sun, the beach and the beautiful girls:

photo - Cintia Dicker, Arlenis and Marina Linchuk:

Personal photos Arlenis:

Tags

See also

New and interesting