Beauties and men

Very often I noticed that attractive, successful, actress held hubby is a little better than monkeys. Someone says that is exactly what should look like a real man, but I'll bet. Maybe he has a rich inner world of course, but who it is something visible from twenty meters? And like it or not, and meet on clothes and evaluated too.

But let us leave the soul at rest. I have no doubt that there is what to dig. Interestingly another - appearance! And I remembered a few couples who openly make me not surprisingly, not anger, not seditious thoughts about the non-compliance of internal and external, and hence, as a consequence, the desire to split the pair and found himself becoming.

For example, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. Well, you can not be so ... uh, well, boring, what? The wife of a celebrity in every sense, she also dresses from Dolce Gabbana and Dior, an innate sense of style and the ability to look at the usual jacket and boots on a flat course, as a goddess. And for all its angularity, it is still very nice. And the husband? Male gray and dim - a complete opposite of Mr. bigu.

Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratmen. Well, somehow I imagined Christine quite another man: and by weight, and build, and facial expression, looks at the world with undisguised arrogance.

Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes. Thank God that Kate had left him. I do not understand, how can such a cutie ... to hang out in the company (even the word does not pick up) the man.

Heidi Klum and Seal. I can not help myself - I do not like when a bright girl with dark guys live, let them at least three times elegant manners and a big, solid man's character.

Beyonce and Jay-Z. Certainly Jay hot rapper, but she could choose and hotter and younger.

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick. In connection with this I have a clean pair of bewilderment. Well, they do not fit each other. Insincerity he's a guy, a simple and ordinary, and she with him not luxury looks.

Rachel Weisz and Darren Arnofski. Do not argue, talent and brain Darren master invent and make movies with meaning, but it is very similar to a penguin, especially near Rachel refined. Not at all look together.

Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni. What does this do? Long I could not believe this pair. How can I get away from the men with whom he lived for nearly 15 years for women. That is a classic case where it would be better left to another than to the other, because it is even worse. But they are, nevertheless, quite a long time together. Carlson and the kid, honestly.

Salma Hayek and Henri Pinault. I never would have thought that hot sexy Salma can choose their elderly Frenchman. Watching is not that funny, but even something as ridiculous. Well, that their daughter is like a mother, not the pale-faced gringos.

Tags

See also

New and interesting