Children under 18

In the past, my post, I introduced you to the young stars, conquer the world of cinema, girls, whose potential and charisma can be seen from the very first frame of movies in which they starred. This time, I'll tell you about the least talented boy, whose appearance in the paintings did not go unnoticed nor critics, nor, most importantly, the audience.

Max Records
June 18, 1997 (13 years old)

Where you might see it: The Brothers Bloom (2008), the main character in my childhood, Where the Wild Things Are (2009), the protagonist named Max.
Where do you see it in the near future: Nian (2011).

Fairy boy in the fairy tale. Butter oil of course, but that's the way I remember him. I can not imagine anyone else in the film adaptation of the fairy tale for adults and children, "Where the Wild Things Are».

Jaden Smith
July 8, 1998 (12 years old)

Where you might see it: The Pursuit of Happyness (2006), the son of the main character, The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008), the son of the main character, Karate Kid 2010 protagonist.
Where do you see it in the near future :?

Jaden starred in all three films, but heard about it and know it. Perhaps because of the world famous father - Will Smith. But the audience liked it on the screen. This is evidenced by at least the fact that in 2007 he received the award MTV Movie Awards in the category "Kinoproryv the Year" for her role in "The Pursuit of Happyness».

Kodi Smit-McPhee
June 13, 1996 (14 years old)

Where you might see it: The Forgotten desire (2007), The Road (2009), the son of the main character, Let Me In (2010) the protagonist, Owen.
Where do you see it in the near future: the Congress (2013).

Cody recently in the film industry, but has already won the hearts of many people. In the film "Let me in," he played along with another aspiring actress - Chloe Moritz. Incidentally, I held no worse than the young starlet, and despite the fact that the character Chloe is much brighter, more interesting to me seemed to Cody. In addition, on account of his work to the conqueror of ladies' hearts Vigo Mortensen in the film "The Road».

Noah Ringer
November 18, 1996 (14 years old)

Where you might see it: The Last Airbender (2010) boy Aang with superpowers.
Where do you see it in the near future: Cowboys & Aliens (2011).

The piggy film Noah is just one film. But what a role! More impressive is the film the boy. It looks amazing, which is quoted in Hollywood. I think its a great future in the world of cinema.

Josh Hutcherson
October 12, 1992 (18 years old)

Where you might see it: Little Manhattan (2005) in love with a decade of Gabe, Zathura (2005), the protagonist, Bridge to Terabithia (2007) the protagonist Jess Flight of a Lifetime (2008) is one of the main roles, Kids Are All Right (2010).
Where you'll see it soon: Punishment (2011), Red Dawn (2011), Seven Days in Havana (2012).

Although Josh is 18, not to mention his name, I could not. Among the young actors, I consider it one of the most promising. Look again at the list of his films, remember heroes, which he ever played. The talent is evident. By the way, at 18, he managed to not only play in successful films, but also to become a film producer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting