Katy Perry

Katy Perry, a young, beautiful and misunderstood ... I wanted to promote Katya above the pedestal of national glory, because she tries so hard!

Proceedings on the stage hard, singing so that forgets himself, but in life to forget that in the world in general, there are other people who are so relaxed she feels!

This stage clothes, probably the most "simple" for Katie furies. You see, she wanted to create an image of reckless, rowdy, and extraordinary. But the trouble is, her angelic face expresses is not rebellion.

And all around, the talk that to Lady Gaga, about Amy Winehouse ... And our Kate is trying, trying, and they're all about his "and Lady Gaga a suit", "And Amy again uchudila at a party ..." Katya has continued to make his own and She is waiting for her to speak, as she tells the story of his past novels.

Generally outfits Katie can organize (and try to do the same with costumes Lady Gaga! That's torment is necessary!).

Let's start with fruit and berry theme (an allusion to her delicious form):

Juicy strawberries

Mmm, azbuz

Subject gambling (an allusion to her mischief):

Christmas theme (Kate suggests that it all holiday ornaments and always on the crest of a wave!)

Fabulous items (a hint of childishness)

Tin Soldier

Malvina

Chipollino

Tomato

Uh, a handsome man and beast?

And then Kate was unable to choose one character

And of course, the favorite style of the American Katyusha - pin-up. Remember colorful calendars with beautiful girls painted? It is their Katie shows most of his time. And I must admit, she did it better than anyone else.

If you recall, that US soldiers drew girls in the style of pin-up on aircraft, it may, Katie waits for her too to perpetuate memorable aircraft? Here she surpassed Lady Gaga!

In my opinion, it would have looked perfect there!

Photo: look.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting